pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
I'm official pissed because I've unlocked everything in the game and now I'm stuck at Eve music event because I waited to do that last. No matter when I hit those notes I can't seem to advance and the worst part is the game won't let you do anything else unless you beat it. The event is the worst because it gives you a vague hint of how to beat it so you don't exactly know when to hit the note and then there is also no sound like at all no music playing or at least a sound to tell you if you're doing it right. I mean you could have easily put the opening song or the town song over the event and made us play that because then we could figure out the timing of the notes and when we missed it would be like any of the music rythem games and made a rip sound when you failed. If someone can post a video of how to do the event or explain it to me it would be greatly appreciated I know a few people have already tried to explain it but I guess I'm just dumb so explain it like you would to a four year old I'm talking about tell me exactly when you hit the letter for the note.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
guys pls i'm stuck I can not do the fake guitar for erik's mother, I took the woods from the tree but when I go to the garage she says I have to go talk to my mother but when I talk to her about the ink she has no talk about i

GatsbyGrey

Oct 7, 2017
Well that's strange. I can't seem to start the gym teacher quest. She just yells at me on the field, and I can't talk to her in her office. Am I doing something wrong?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
hey guys. i need help. after sis and roxxy trained some cheerleader moves, roxxy does not talk to me anymore. what to do?
As far as I remember that's all there is. Just talk to Bissette to progress and Roxxy will attend the test as promised.

hades

May 18, 2017
guys pls i'm stuck I can not do the fake guitar for erik's mother, I took the woods from the tree but when I go to the garage she says I have to go talk to my mother but when I talk to her about the ink she has no talk about i
i am stuck on the same place, but for me for some reason i have the paint bucket on my inventory check if you do also i want to know if there is a console command i can use to enable what is already there or to delete it from inventory

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
hey guys. i need help. after sis and roxxy trained some cheerleader moves, roxxy does not talk to me anymore. what to do?
talk to the french teacher, apparantly you got roxxy to agree to go into the exam and cheat of you in exchande, so you're essentially done

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Ok so I think there is an actual bug with the music event because I was scrolling thru page by page and finally stumbled across someone who said try full screen I try it one time and I notice the music notes come faster and thanks to putting it in full screen I also beat it in one try so the thing you must do I guess is go into the game setting and click full screen instead of windowed and you should be able to beat it.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I'm sure it's been mentioned before but throw another log on the fire. The walkthrough is so horribly outdated I question why there's even a link to it at this point... it can't be followed, misses entire sections and many things have changed since it was relevant.

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
having trouble getting the magazines for art anyone know where to find them?
1) Ms. Dewitt in the staff break room (not sure if time of day is required, but I think I met her there in the afternoon)
2) Kevin in the cafeteria (I believe during the afternoon as well)
3) At the basketball court (and like with the others, probably during the afternoon)

Not sure if getting them in some sort of order is necessary, but what's listed above is the order I picked them up in (you may also need to at least talk to the librarian at the Library once before anything else; it might be a trigger for the other locations to become available to get the magazines).

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes