obibobi

May 10, 2017
I'm kinda surprised that Mia's story with her mom Helen and the nun have very little support in the current poll.

Helen is so devoted and would do anything that the nun commanded (so naughty), and the nun needs a good GB to quench her obsessive appetite of sex.
I favored the Roxxy option.

The reason Mia isn't getting many votes is that it's coming from what many including myself consider to be a lackluster update. The MC has already fucked Mia and her mom, there is no more build up.

Roxxy on the other hand is popular because of the nice shower scene. Her arc still has potential.

The mum update was hot, it added some really good build up but it would have been so much better if I hadn't already played the prior update where you fucked her. This at least shows DC understands what people like, here's hoping he doesn't drop the ball by rushing it again and then thinking he can patch it up later.

Reactions: jackkane

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
This at least shows DC understands what people like, here's hoping he doesn't drop the ball by rushing it again and then thinking he can patch it up later.
I think we can be sure that Roxxy's update will be more or less like Mia's. There is no dating system yet and her basic story (including Dexter and Crystal) will have to be elaborated. So if we don't want to wait another 3 to 4 months for one update she'll get a basic story and one sex scene which then will be improved in a second update (likely including all the dating stuff). At least that's what I would expect.

MalcolmSex

Nov 26, 2017
I am surprised main story got so many votes there was a time it got 1 percent of votes i think
Maria is hot and it would be kinda cool to cuck the pizza place owner
also the pregnancy feature

yeah but i wish mia would have gotten more votes, let's see what everyone who voted for roxxy will vote for next

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am surprised main story got so many votes there was a time it got 1 percent of votes i think
There are a lot of use who want more info about what happen to dad plus part of the main story is dating girls to find one for the prom, see the list in his locker has some of the main story info that is needed.

MalcolmSex

Nov 26, 2017
i thought dc said you'll be able to make everyone preggo, not just the mature characters?
and if the feature is getting introduced with the pizza update, maria is probably the first lady to have your babies

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Interesting watching the Patreon patrons and associated dollars lately. In the last week there's been a huge uptick in the number of patrons, but the dollar amount has gone down. Dollars down makes sense, the billing cycle is about to hit, so between that and the amount of time this update is taking, I can see a lot of people going from $5 to $1, etc. Curious about why the increase in patrons though. Perhaps a big increase due to several posts by DC on Patreon giving info people want to hear?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i thought dc said you'll be able to make everyone preggo, not just the mature characters?
and if the feature is getting introduced with the pizza update, maria is probably the first lady to have your babies
Being that the game is only about 20% complete I don't see pregnancy being added any time soon.
Go to the discord and ask there for more info on pregnancy to be for sure about it.

NEXT UPDATE STATUS:

8% in just one day is good and all art work is done so we could see the next update but next weekend, I hope.

Hi everyone! Just giving you a run down as to where we are with 0.15 which has been taking way longer than predicted (unfortunately):
All of the art for 0.15 has been done which means I will be able to focus on the next update content, plan for future characters and stream more.

Posing is closing in and should be completed soon. They're wrapping up the last 2 teachers.

We're bug fixing the first 2 teachers and coding the last 2 teacher flows. That's the last thing to tackle and then we can release.

The Patreon guideline patch is done. It will be rolled out at the same time as the 0.15 update!

About the Patreon patch due to guidelines:

Just wanted to repeat that the altered dialogues due to the new guidelines will not affect the actual scenes/events/flow of the game. Only the dialogue is altered to change how characters are related. The old original dialogues will be kept for later if we move to a new platform. I keep the original vision at heart and hope to bring it back when things change, I promise!

Content voting:

I will post a content voting poll tomorrow for what you guys would like us to focus on for the next update (0.16)! I will narrow down some options and exclude a few (characters that were affected by the new guidelines). But those excluded WILL come back and be improved/worked on in the future. They're some of the favourite characters, so I promise you that. :)

About the delay:

I want to apologise for the 0.15 delay. A lot of unpredictable things have happened in the last 2 months which has slowed our usual release rate and I will try to make it up to you all in the future. Thanks to those who are supporting us and believe in our project - I won't let you down!

-DC

Reactions: Caligula

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
Considering that bug-testing alone takes at the very least 2-3 days (and as always, this update is huuuuuge), I don't think next week-end is a very good estimate.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Considering that bug-testing alone takes at the very least 2-3 days (and as always, this update is huuuuuge), I don't think next week-end is a very good estimate.
Yes I think it could be 2 weeks till but I can still hope.
If they get everything done in the next 2 days it could happen but next Sunday but you are right it could take 2-3 more weeks for it.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Well I think there will be mods that allow us to see what Patreon is denying. Sadly it slowed down the updates
0.15 without a doubt had to be completely rewritten (references in the dialog such as sister, mother, aunt have been cut), I was on the SS website and I got the impression he scrapped all of, or any word reference to any incest. But everything else as far as art, and how the scenes play out will remain the same, including whatever is planned for the future scenes.

DC mentions something about a Patreon patch? I'm not sure what that is for! I say that because of what I wrote above, but also because DC said he hopes that one day sooner rather then later he wants to put the original dialog (as he always intended) back to incest references. He even mentions prehaps moving to another 'platform' I'm not sure if that means looking for a new funding site or even using other 'download as you pay' sites.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I would like to say hi and express my appreciation for this project. Another example how u schould make games. I have lots of fun with it, whole process is very enjoyable and slick but (isn't there always?) this whole patreon bullshit really works on my nerves, just hoping it will not affect creativeness (yes I have read authors update)
Good luck to yo all

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
And after 3 days all drawings were finished, still no coding update.
And there are always bugs after initial release.
Seriously, whos this coder and how much does DC pay him? lmao.

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
The new billing cycle has started so who knows? I didn't think they can drag out deciding where already drawn and decided poses should be for 100 days but they've done it and "not finished", so who knows.

Coding can take time. It's the posing. Seriously, do they not get workflow? I've said it before, the project management on this is fucking horrendous. Girl A look left, Girl A surprised. That's posing, it can be mostly done without the artwork finished and then the little changes take what? A day? But this is now over 100 days. And look, a major holiday just happens to appear when a billing cycle is due. Wake up sheep, you're being fleeced. Yes the game is free but when a production delay is known about DC could have switched to update billing not monthly. That he didn't means he benefits from a slow update. And you know what? A "free game" is meaningless when there is no update. Whether I pay 100% or 0%, if I'm paying for nothing I get the same, nothing. The defense of this farce is ridiculous.

0.15 had better be epic. But it won't be. It'll be a Mia and an Eric style update again because, let's face it. While the art is good the storyline is mediocre and the only excitement came from fucking "mom" and "sister". And that's gone.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
There has been one coding task completed and three removed from the list since the art was done. Only one posing task has been completed, your ire is probably better directed at them?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Wake up sheep, you're being fleeced. Yes the game is free but when a production delay is known about DC could have switched to update billing not monthly. That he didn't means he benefits from a slow update. And you know what? A "free game" is meaningless when there is no update. Whether I pay 100% or 0%, if I'm paying for nothing I get the same, nothing. The defense of this farce is ridiculous.
This has to be the most asinine argument I have ever heard. There is no charge for the game, zero. You are complaining about getting something free because it isn't fast enough. Like, WTF? DC isn't charging for the product, he isn't guaranteeing a date of release, he's not even stating a release date. How the eff are people being fleeced when his product is DONATION ONLY. DC is absolutely the perfect model of what Patreon should be: creator makes something, puts it out there, and if people like it maybe they will donate some money. He's not there to be your personal creator, if his product doesn't meet your needs, find something that does.

0.15 had better be epic. But it won't be. It'll be a Mia and an Eric style update again because, let's face it. While the art is good the storyline is mediocre and the only excitement came from fucking "mom" and "sister". And that's gone.
You are ridiculously negative. Just because you only came for the incest, doesn't mean that's all the game is about, there's lots there. Why else would people complain when Judith gets passed over continually, or when the Cassie storyline doesn't advance?

Yeah, I get it, updates are slow to come out. I reduced my pledge when I realized there wasn't something coming each month because I am impatient. But it's easy for me to reduce, or even cut off.

If you hate this game so much, why play it, or even post about it?

4.20 star(s) 338 Votes