MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
People are complaining because they fear that the game will never be finished.

Just play the game, finish all of its available content and...

check Main Character's main goals:

1. investigate dad's death;
2. find a date for prom night;
3. save money for college;

and now have a look at the to-do-list in the MC's locker:

- Mia
- Judith
- Roxxy
- Eve
- Annie
- Rhonda
- June
- Kevin (!!!!)

So much content still to be done. We have a long long long road ahead of us: 1 year and a half passed... and the Author just started talking about a new project...
Part of this is because DC keeps asking his patrons for input on new updates, who inevitably vote with their dicks and choose to add yet another route with another girl rather than doing anything on the main plot. And they don't just want a route, they want multiple H-scenes with multiple angles in multiple locations with 12-frame animations, and by God they want it in a month or there'll be hell to pay. I'm amazed DC can even find the time to sleep anymore with all the smut that's demanded of him.

Reactions: Fed and ta1842

Huggerator

Nov 28, 2017
Part of this is because DC keeps asking his patrons for input on new updates, who inevitably vote with their dicks and choose to add yet another route with another girl rather than doing anything on the main plot. And they don't just want a route, they want multiple H-scenes with multiple angles in multiple locations with 12-frame animations, and by God they want it in a month or there'll be hell to pay. I'm amazed DC can even find the time to sleep anymore with all the smut that's demanded of him.
With how much he makes he better deliver.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Art is done by hand and is the bottleneck because the coding and posing can not be done until the art gets done, then you have sound to be put in when the posing is done which ties into the coding.

Progress for v0.14.5 - Total Tasks: 79 Completed: 74.68% InProgress: 12.66% Remaining: 12.66%

10% in one day was a great day in coding.
95% of all coding can be done without the Art and Posing, you can base it off sketches. Unless Cookie has literally no idea what he wants before he draws it, he will have rough sketches for what he is about to draw. Thus you can make a rough Code that only needs small replacements afterwards. It definitely doesn't affect the rest of the code, because each scene is separated from the rest of the code. At least that is how it works in Ren'Py.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
but most importantly constructive criticism is always valid.
Only the developer is really able to determine what criticism is actually constructive to their project, all anyone else can do is state an opinion on whether or not it is.

Fed

May 14, 2017
Are the patreon changes going to affect this game? As in will he have to take out the incest angle?

Huggerator

Nov 28, 2017
for Rickity *belch Rickity real, take the argument to private messages.

View attachment 46684
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are the patreon changes going to affect this game? As in will he have to take out the incest angle?
Incest will never leave this game but he did removed incest word from patreon site.

Reactions: Fed

cinnabon

Oct 19, 2017
Is there a way of removing items from my rucksack ? I missed out clicking on the item given to me by Roz and now the event in the grave yard won't activate and I can't see the item Roz gave me in my Rucksack because I have all the boxes full with other stuff
You can actually scroll through the inventory with the mouse wheel. I had the same problem at first

Reactions: punisher696

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Incest will never leave this game but he did removed incest word from patreon site.
You sure about that? What about incoming Net Neutrality Abolishment folks? Are you living under the rock? In a week it may be that there won't be SS at all because Patreon will get rekt by cable companies haha and not just patreon :) Of course it won't happen right away but eventually.

I really hope this is not gonna suck as much as it seems.

U

User_215882

You sure about that? What about incoming Net Neutrality Abolishment folks? Are you living under the rock? In a week it may be that there won't be SS at all because Patreon will get rekt by cable companies haha and not just patreon :) Of course it won't happen right away but eventually.

The game can go the same route as Man of the house. Its not hard to change a few words around to make it seem like theres no incest. But from what Ive been seeing it looks like they care more about the 3d games then the 2d. Like roundscape would have been outright banned by now.

Tydorei

Oct 3, 2016
Oh noes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heh. I for one am looking forward to this. Hopefully it would lead to more... 'diverse' kinks into the game. Though of course, the main character crossdressing and having gay sex... is probably a few decades away. But I wants it! Jizzing on his own face is a move towards my dreamz!

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017

If Patreon package will cost you 5$, then DC is sure to lose atleast 5k(people donating 1$ per month right) and other people who will reconsider their new n
The game can go the same route as Man of the house. Its not hard to change a few words around to make it seem like theres no incest. But from what Ive been seeing it looks like they care more about the 3d games then the 2d. Like roundscape would have been outright banned by now.
Forrgive me dude, but are you stupid? Do you even KNOW what's Net Neutrality and its abolishment? No you don't, and apparently no one else here either. It has nothing to do with patreon policies lolll We'll see, hopefully it won't be as bad as I said.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes