• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
where can i find a hint as too what the puzzle in the forest suppose to look like...(someone wrote it's suppose to auto resolve but not for me)

Nevemind..found a youtube link. (don't know where the scroll of a the picture came from) but i got to complete the puzzle eitherway
Its on the scroll you find in the tree on top of the hill.

I wonder if the Halloween update can be played in the 14.5?
Yes the quests will remain but the Halloween deco will be gone.

mikpangor

Apr 28, 2017
Idk if Mac is different in how the folders are setup, but there should be a folder in "game" called "saves" if there isn't one, create it. Then just drag those files into the saves folder. Hope that helps.
I tried but it won't work still thanks for the advice

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If like me, you want to change the name of the MC and his family, because you start playing with a savegame of another player (because it's impossible to load your previous save :mad:), you have to open the console (shift+o) and type:
store.firstname="insert_here_new_name"
store.mom_name="insert_here_new_mother_name"
store.sis_name="insert_here_new_sister_name"
exit
Where do you put the new character name?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to beat GYM mini game.
If playing PC then:
"
To Fix Weight Training
Download: - Download Version 7.0.0 (Beta)
After Install Restart PC.
Once installed Run RTSS from icon and set Frame Limiter to 30
Only Works for PC.

Guru3D.com
Download RTSS Rivatuner Statistics Server 7.0.0 This is the official homepage. Initially designed as a small helper application for RivaTuner graphics card utility, RivaTuner Statistics Server became de-facto framerate mon..."

This works on all timed mini games but turn it off on the pizza mini game.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
New save files version 14.31 for anyone interested.

Aqua.rar contents :

1-1 : Pier unlocked, all other locations needed for Aqua route unlocked.
1-2 : Puzzle just solved.
1-3 : Chest dials inputted, just need to insert key.
1-4 : Meeting Aqua girl first time.
1-5 : After Octopus fight and maze.
1-6 : Tiger Fish caught.

Walkthrough for Aqua Girl content located on page 320.

14.31 fixed/additions :

-Forest Puzzle red error message + added directions for it .
-Ability to cheat past Octopus fight and Underwater maze if cheats enabled.
-Aqua sex animation.
-Sex Education/Aqua Girl route Birth Control Pills. Schedule -> Second Floor Locked Door -> Phone. Checking out the locked door is required before phone can be used.

Warning : Mom Sex Shower scene is still bugged causing endless loop.

Wait for version 14.5 if you can. The only content removed from 14.31 for 14.5 I believe is the Halloween decorations in the school hallway. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I think those saves are from after nurse scene, am i wrong? or can we still get nurse scene from these saves?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
If playing PC then:
"
To Fix Weight Training
Download: - Download Version 7.0.0 (Beta)
After Install Restart PC.
Once installed Run RTSS from icon and set Frame Limiter to 30
Only Works for PC.

Guru3D.com
Download RTSS Rivatuner Statistics Server 7.0.0 This is the official homepage. Initially designed as a small helper application for RivaTuner graphics card utility, RivaTuner Statistics Server became de-facto framerate mon..."

This works on all timed mini games but turn it off on the pizza mini game.
Yep, you can use that and you can also use . Just assign a button to press, and how many clicks per second you want and it takes care of it.

here is the code for the pirate cest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Piratecest? I'd like to see some of that
!

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
I found the many bugs completely disappointing from a production team earning a fortune from supporters just to make this game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I found the many bugs completely disappointing from a production team earning a fortune from supporters just to make this game
It is still an alpha game so bugs will happen and they will be fixed once found.

To many girls to bang and not enough time in a day to do all of them all.:FeelsBadMan:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Update 14.3

2 main points to make, first I think the common opinion is that the sexy aspect isn't the greatest.

Second clearly a lot of effort went into the actual game itself. This is a sex game first and foremost so it would be stupid to tell people what to appreciate but I like the amount of detail that went into the treasure hunt, I will give props to that.

As always I hold the sister as the gold star of updates and hope the Roxxy update involves some sexy moments before you ride Roxxy.

D

Deleted member 50069

this game is buggy , I have been following the walkthrough and everytime that I look the telescope
something happens that should not happen, version 0.14.31.
same happens for me

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is this update worth it to start all over once again?
Well if you think anal and taking Mia virginity again is worth it then yes.

You have new sex with new NPC's yes that is 2 or more.

Reactions: drakkor
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes