• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone post or redirect me to 14.31 saves with all scenes unlocked thank you
This is mine but you miss a lot of great content by using it.

Mia and Erik's mom are open for sex. Plus Aqua.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
what items i need for my sister for the cam after that dual sybian request?(every time i try to talk to her it says if i have who knows what, i brought all the items in sex store) and how i get the fishing rod?(i cant find it)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
what items i need for my sister for the cam after that dual sybian request?(every time i try to talk to her it says if i have who knows what, i brought all the items in sex store) and how i get the fishing rod?(i cant find it)
Handcuffs and the cheer leading outfit in the attic.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
This is mine but you miss a lot of great content by using it.

Mia and Erik's mom are open for sex. Plus Aqua.
Thank you i got stuck due to a weird bug.... when mom's in the shower and MC thinks this is the best time to go play with mom's panties... when i go to her room she's there playing with herself... this happens everytime she is in the bath..so i had to stop :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
where is this atic? and where i find the fishing rod? (it says i cant fish if i dont have it)
First get the key by the kitchen on the coat hook then go to the garage and get the stool on top of the cabinet and the shovel on the wall. Now go back up to the hallway and look at the ceiling and see the door to the attic.

This walkthrough will get you through most of the quest and stuff up to 12.7 and stuff.

Reactions: collectioner

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
where is this atic? and where i find the fishing rod? (it says i cant fish if i dont have it)
Fishing rod is in the attic. Attic is the hatch in the ceiling of the upstairs hallway. You need the stool from the garage and the key from the hook near the front door to access it

Reactions: collectioner

adad1

Sep 8, 2017
Hey can someone tell me the name of that other game that's a very similar copy of this game, just with worse art/gameplay? Thank you.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes