• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
:noexpression: Oh man! I am really happy to see 0.14.31, but two day ego i download the 0.14.30! Now i need to restar again the intere story again! :'(
Why this autor do not keep the old save? I understa if the version is 0.14 to 0.15, so there is a huge update and you need to restart it again. But here is in the same version. 0.14.30 to 31 :'(
There is no way to use the old save?:pensive:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
:noexpression: Oh man! I am really happy to see 0.14.31, but two day ego i download the 0.14.30! Now i need to restar again the intere story again! :'(
Why this autor do not keep the old save? I understa if the version is 0.14 to 0.15, so there is a huge update and you need to restart it again. But here is in the same version. 0.14.30 to 31 :'(
There is no way to use the old save?:pensive:
Here these will help out and make it go faster. 1509714940467.jpg this.jpg

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
It is still an alpha game so bugs will happen and they will be fixed once found.
Alpha or not, many of the bugs are big and obvious, and should have been playtested out before release, given the amount of resource this team receive

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Alpha or not, many of the bugs are big and obvious, and should have been playtested out before release, given the amount of resource this team receive
That is why the game is free to everyone so everyone are alpha testers at this stage of the game, remember that this game is only 13% complete.

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
I've been wondering if there is an actual story for this game that is in his head or written down. From how the releases are going, it looks like it is going to be huge, but I'm also wondering how long people are going to stick around and continue to give him money. At the rate he is currently releasing, we still have 86 months to go.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Cookie has big plans for Summertime Saga. i think his supporters will continue to be solid. he streams daily, and is actively working on the game. there is no doubt his heart is in the game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Finally :hushedface: after playing seriously at this game, i can tell who i think of this game.
It's really a great game and i really like it. Reminds me a lot of old style point and click game, like Broken Sword. The plot can be really great and i hope it is. If the autor start to draw a 2D world like BS, that was really cool. He need only to be more fast in released new thing. But i understand he draw all the thing, so is normal to be slow in released update.

The story around mother/sister/aunt is really the most exciting in this game. :heartcoveredeyes: (but ofc only because i am a fan of incest/harem thing) XD
I really hope :firstimekiss: that the next update, have some Roxxy content. Damn that blonde girl, deserve to have a real man between hers legs! The lollipop thing (more wet please XD sooo exciting). That stupid Dexter need a really huge lesson of life! Cant wait to fuck his girlfriend! ( :mad: so he learn no to punch MC anymore).
The hardest choice for now is Mia or Helen. I see both choice and the mother is surelly the most exciting choice. But the outcoming is to sad for me playstyle. I do not like to destroid a family just for sex. If we choice Mia she was really happy that her family do not divorce. But she give us only her anal virginity :'( and the animation is not so exciting compared to the reversal cowgirl her mother give us. We do all that thing, to let her family stay together and than... only anal? (ofc if i am wrong tell me. If also normal sex is enable in some way). For Erik, i see all three path and... The best one is, find Erik a girlfriend. Stole the girl is so pathetic. Also she is not so gorgeous. And we alrady have a lot of woman to fuck. So... let Erik have the orcetta fan girl (also in that way, we have a trust friend too XD). And let him start an incest relationship too, no way! We have the exclusivity in that field XD. So MC deserve to have another milf in his Harem! :smileskisses:

The last thing i have to finish is the cap Terry side quest. I try it now:happyblush

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've been wondering if there is an actual story for this game that is in his head or written down. From how the releases are going, it looks like it is going to be huge, but I'm also wondering how long people are going to stick around and continue to give him money. At the rate he is currently releasing, we still have 86 months to go.
Cookie has big plans for Summertime Saga. i think his supporters will continue to be solid. he streams daily, and is actively working on the game. there is no doubt his heart is in the game.
Yes the game is going to be huge, it is only about 13% done at this time.
See the phone and the 3 main quest plus the 2 minor ones there, that is the main story and is what is being worked on.
There is a lot of content that still needs to be added and will take a long time to do.

I know we will have pregnancy and I also think we may have marriage to with MC buying his own house and car. (Just my thoughts only.)
Its still up for grabs if even more towns will be added to the game in the long run or just add to what is already shown.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Finally :hushedface: after playing seriously at this game, i can tell who i think of this game.
It's really a great game and i really like it. Reminds me a lot of old style point and click game, like Broken Sword. The plot can be really great and i hope it is. If the autor start to draw a 2D world like BS, that was really cool. He need only to be more fast in released new thing. But i understand he draw all the thing, so is normal to be slow in released update.

The story around mother/sister/aunt is really the most exciting in this game. :heartcoveredeyes: (but ofc only because i am a fan of incest/harem thing) XD
I really hope :firstimekiss: that the next update, have some Roxxy content. Damn that blonde girl, deserve to have a real man between hers legs! The lollipop thing (more wet please XD sooo exciting). That stupid Dexter need a really huge lesson of life! Cant wait to fuck his girlfriend! ( :mad: so he learn no to punch MC anymore).
The hardest choice for now is Mia or Helen. I see both choice and the mother is surelly the most exciting choice. But the outcoming is to sad for me playstyle. I do not like to destroid a family just for sex. If we choice Mia she was really happy that her family do not divorce. But she give us only her anal virginity :'( and the animation is not so exciting compared to the reversal cowgirl her mother give us. We do all that thing, to let her family stay together and than... only anal? (ofc if i am wrong tell me. If also normal sex is enable in some way). For Erik, i see all three path and... The best one is, find Erik a girlfriend. Stole the girl is so pathetic. Also she is not so gorgeous. And we alrady have a lot of woman to fuck. So... let Erik have the orcetta fan girl (also in that way, we have a trust friend too XD). And let him start an incest relationship too, no way! We have the exclusivity in that field XD. So MC deserve to have another milf in his Harem! :smileskisses:

The last thing i have to finish is the cap Terry side quest. I try it now:happyblush
Not sure what you missed, but Mia does vaginal sex also, she is currently the only one who does both..

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yes the game is going to be huge, it is only about 13% done at this time.
See the phone and the 3 main quest plus the 2 minor ones there, that is the main story and is what is being worked on.
There is a lot of content that still needs to be added and will take a long time to do.

I know we will have pregnancy and I also think we may have marriage to with MC buying his own house and car. (Just my thoughts only.)
Its still up for grabs if even more towns will be added to the game in the long run or just add to what is already shown.
I think the autor for now, just use the towns he show to us. Then after the main story continue, he start to add more thing to the map. I am really happy if there is more pregnancy woman XD. Surelly the aunt become pregnant. For the... buy car surelly he add it to the game. I am not sure for the house. In some way i think i live with is mother and sister. If the MC buy an house who happen to mother and sis? Ofc i think too for the marriage. But i think in two way. Real one and fake one. I see in the attic the wedding dress. So i think with mom, the MC do a fake marriage with some exciting sex scene XD and i hope with sis/aunt too. For other girl i think if he married it will be the real one.

401Grem thanks for the info i try to see if i miss something with Mia.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

As for Mia just put the tip in and go to town with her and she loves it that you cum inside both holes.
Watch out she wants a husband to take care of her, she is not taken any pills.
Pregnancy is not yet in the game but it will come.

I think the autor for now, just use the towns he show to us. Then after the main story continue, he start to add more thing to the map. I am really happy if there is more pregnancy woman XD. Surelly the aunt become pregnant. For the... buy car surelly he add it to the game. I am not sure for the house. In some way i think i live with is mother and sister. If the MC buy an house who happen to mother and sis? Ofc i think too for the marriage. But i think in two way. Real one and fake one. I see in the attic the wedding dress. So i think with mom, the MC do a fake marriage with some exciting sex scene XD and i hope with sis/aunt too. For other girl i think if he married it will be the real one.
Thats for MC to marry his GF, which every one MC/player choses. For me it will be Mia when it comes.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

bistyle

May 22, 2017
can i get a full save , with all scene ? :< , i got a bug about erik story line cant get key card from roz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can i get a full save , with all scene ? :< , i got a bug about erik story line cant get key card from roz
That is a bug when you go sex ed, if you like mm/f then you will have to wait for next version to fix this bug.
Me I get him a GF so I get his mom all to my self m/f.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Marriage? Man, I just wanna shack up with a harem consisting, at minimum, of the mom and aunt.

Hentai f'ed me up in the head, fam.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Marriage? Man, I just wanna shack up with a harem consisting, at minimum, of the mom and aunt.

Hentai f'ed me up in the head, fam.
You will probably be able to do what you want for me I want to marry Mia and have many many babies.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes