robylup

Jul 12, 2017
That is a known bug and we hope it gets fixed in the next version, what version are you playing?

Version 14.31 attempted to fix it but may still be there, best to end shower asap if you do it.
I'm on 14.3 and the bug still exists. With the automat button the problem goes away.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Can someone please tell me what's new in version 14.31? I have played 14.00. Thanks and sorry if this has been asked. I looked 4 -5 pages in the thread and still couldn't find any changelog.

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
I'm sorry this is probably a stupid question but I can't get to the cemetery. I'm clicking just behind the church but nothings happening and there doesn't seem to be a way to get to the cemetery from the church either.

Can someone please tell me if I'm just missing the most obvious thing in the world

robylup

Jul 12, 2017
I'm sorry this is probably a stupid question but I can't get to the cemetery. I'm clicking just behind the church but nothings happening and there doesn't seem to be a way to get to the cemetery from the church either.

Can someone please tell me if I'm just missing the most obvious thing in the world
Go on the Aunt's house, near the shed the wall is cracked

Reactions: Jamtar and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm on 14.3 and the bug still exists. With the automat button the problem goes away.
Thats where the bug started and 14.31 fixes most of it and is more stabel.

Can someone please tell me what's new in version 14.31? I have played 14.00. Thanks and sorry if this has been asked. I looked 4 -5 pages in the thread and still couldn't find any changelog.
Well I don't know what was added in v14.00 and I stop playing at 12.7 and came back when v14.30 came out and now 14.31.
So for me (12.7) sex with Mia (thats my choice is Mia or sex with Helen) and a new quest called Cpt. Terry plus the Monster Girl has been revealed and you can have sex with her and a new sex scene with a NPC's will happen during the new quest. Erik's quest is now completed.
But like I said I come for v12.7 with all this.

v14.31 fixes the bug that came out in v14.3

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

bartux

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
14.00 to 14.31 brings :
- quest for the golden compass at the Pier
- New sex scene with the lady from the hospital Roz.
- New sex scene with Aqua girl from the quest with Captain terry from the Pier.
- some fixes

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

tgbyhn2008

Aug 16, 2017
I haven't played Saga for a few months and I was a bit disappointed that the only girl I wanted to get with and it was not pure lust did not even allow me to kiss her. So this weekend I downloaded the new version and did a complete play through again and all I can say is Wow, Mia is into anal. I like.

krzysiek

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me what the hell is blueberry maple drizzle donut? I mean colours ,cos I'm not native english speaker and it says me nothing...

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
how does one sell fish to Capt Terry in summertime saga? thanks. I am new here- this may not be how to ask questions

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how does one sell fish to Capt Terry in summertime saga? thanks. I am new here- this may not be how to ask questions
I think you have to do it either before or after the quest now but I am not for sure on it and will go test now. New bug can no longer sell fish and I will report to SS on this.

Selling fish was never in the game but will be later in a later build of the game.

Last edited:

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
the backpack inventory doesn't give any indication of being able to scroll. if you have a scroll wheel you can scroll down. if you don't have a scroll wheel, i don't know how one would view items below.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, but it doesn;t appear in inventory. All squares are occupied by already used items.
the backpack inventory doesn't give any indication of being able to scroll. if you have a scroll wheel you can scroll down. if you don't have a scroll wheel, i don't know how one would view items below.
Yes scroll wheel or grab the corner of a box and pull down or up. Inventory box at the corner where 4 boxes join.

orphic

Aug 30, 2017
Anyone having issues with the new version and not being able to clean the garden for your aunt? Thanks in advance for any help!

orphic

Aug 30, 2017
Well when I try and clean the garden after talking to her and telling her I have to get to work she gives me the kiss but then when I click the garden there's nothing saying clean it up. But, when I go to her house at night I can clean it. I have tried closing and reopening the game but I still get the same results.

4.20 star(s) 345 Votes