DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I can't believe it, you guys finally made me give up playing what once was a magnificent game! Having to restart a new game everytime you come up with a new update has finally beaten me down and I'm calling it quits. Fuck this retarded shit!
I'm half a step behind you, think I'll wait till the new 'Save compatible' version is done, Assuming I even remember the game in 2021/2. Unless by some miracle He (DC) actually grows a pair and suspends the next updates, to do it now, but suffice to say I won't be holding my breath.... :) for now I'll finish this update and then tuck it away in my 'Waiting for Updates' folder.

Reactions: Antonisimo

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
"Added a toggle for save locking (if you really want to load an earlier save file)
- This is on by default, which means it will prevent you from loading an earlier save
- This has no menu option (that is intentional)
- To disable savegame locking, set persistent.enable_save_locking to False "

Fucking WHY ? Who asked for this ? ... it really seems like they want to kill their game.

Reactions: Paprika
U

User_538014

I did the change in notepad++ for console activation but it still wont work for me, anyone knows whats up?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
"Added a toggle for save locking (if you really want to load an earlier save file)
- This is on by default, which means it will prevent you from loading an earlier save
- This has no menu option (that is intentional)
- To disable savegame locking, set persistent.enable_save_locking to False "

Fucking WHY ? Who asked for this ? ... it really seems like they want to kill their game.
look at the money they are making each month, you really think they care if a few hundred ppl stop playing ?

but if you use console commands and write set persistent.enable_save_locking to False " you can load old saves again without problems ?

well it does not matter, they have somehow disabled the console, the standard way to get console to work,
init -1:
python hide:
config.developer = True etc.. etc.. does not activate it and yes it is still true 00console

edit 3

well that is a horrible way of destroying a game....when you have enough money so it no longer have value the customers no longer have any vaule lol

Reactions: Paprika

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Mmm, all the sex scenes (including the new one, apparently) are already unlocked and available on the cookie jar menu option. Is that a mistake or deliberate?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes