soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Oh yeah, new version.. Only minor update maybe.. But I realy do love me some SS.. :D

I get why people complain about save compatibility, but it's free and it has great art and it gets worked on extensively to make it better with more scenes regularly..

Also there are always bones thrown our way, not many that have their game free do this kind of thing at all..

So hereby I just wanted to say I for one am happy about any new SS update (they did take out one of my fave scenes, but others got added to replace them.. so all is good..) Wished that in a new update the toilet scene would finaly get something more, but that is just personal preferance more than anything.. ;)

Happy Fapping

Jun 15, 2018
My Renpy folder doesn't show up in library to put a save file into (On mac). I have saves so i think it should show up but i cannot find the folder anywhere. Do i have to put them into the contents of the game?

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Oh yeah, new version.. Only minor update maybe.. But I realy do love me some SS.. :D

I get why people complain about save compatibility, but it's free and it has great art and it gets worked on extensively to make it better with more scenes regularly..

Also there are always bones thrown our way, not many that have their game free do this kind of thing at all..

So hereby I just wanted to say I for one am happy about any new SS update (they did take out one of my fave scenes, but others got added to replace them.. so all is good..) Wished that in a new update the toilet scene would finaly get something more, but that is just personal preferance more than anything.. ;)

Happy Fapping

spoils us.. im curious.. but not enough to replay the game.. nor download it and console my way up to the cookie jar lol

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
where can I find beer for roxy ?

please
As far as I remember, you have to go to Skipper(who makes fake IDs) give him 400$, talk to Roxy, take a picture together(photo booth on mall 2nd floor), go to Skipper again and voila. Or something like that, if nothing happens try talking to Roxy/Becca/Missy a few times.

Reactions: MerlinUSA
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes