• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The thing with Eve is that she doesn't really have a story until now. With every other schoolgirl it was more or less clear what's going to happen from the start. Roxxy turns from "bitch" to proud girlfriend, cute and studious Mia rebells against her upbringing and her religious mother, Judith gets more confident and stops being that unimpressive wallflower, Annie will be freed from Mrs. Smith and the cult, MC will have to convince Ronda that he's not a weak loser, etc. (maybe June being the exception, though I'm not even sure wether she'll even get a full story...) But for Eve there's really no hint until now how her story would go. She seems happy as she is, doesn't have any problems, is on good terms with MC, there don't seem to be troubles with her sister, she has a gang, etc.

But of course that can very well be a coincidence.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Is anyone else sad about how things are working out with this game? Because to me it went from the best incest game on the internet to Just a tedious , and almost infinite, wait to see barely nothing new (talking about 0.17). The last update was BS to me. And now, after 3 weeks from the release, 0.18 is at fucking 1%. I am not a patreon, but if i were one i would stop supporting DC, i really think that giving him money will just make the wait longer.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
While I am not happy about the Eve's new look, nor them doing the Main Story after that, for the most part I am still happy, but it's going to be a while before I am going to be thrilled about the updates again...

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
While I am not happy about the Eve's new look, nor them doing the Main Story after that, for the most part I am still happy, but it's going to be a while before I am going to be thrilled about the updates again...
i can second you there,it will be a while till i get hyped again,since Judith seems as far as ever to be picked in a poll....

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Not gonna lie. Not feeling the new Eve art myself, seems like I'm in the minority tho. She seems ... I don't know quite how to put it, seems like she got older and more masculine in a way? If this paves the way for Eve being the secret trap then I'm totally for the change tho
Hers is pretty much the only newer art I like (didn't like making the other girls heavier) and her face was improved. The problem is the hair color (style is better) from the blue to blonde transition and thigh gap is a little too much. I love me skinnier girls, but it looked unnaturally far apart?

I'd hate her being the trap though. Not into that type of content and she's currently my fav character. Is what it is though!

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Are there any more interactions with Maria for .17.1 or is it only the time where she falls off because of the flour sack?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you very much!

Hope they add a way to skip through events some time soon playing the whole game again is tiresome.
Well, you can turn on the skip all, rather than skip only what you have 'seen' already.
Are there any more interactions with Maria for .17.1 or is it only the time where she falls off because of the flour sack?
Nope, that was it.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey people, I just added a huge new quest that was created by and to the Fan DLC Scenes mod. It has animation and 130 new images! It was a lot of work but I think the final result is really good and definitely worth playing. Oh, and I even added a funny easter egg near the end of the quest. :)

Download:

Start the quests: Go inside the tree house and you will get a message saying the mod has been activated.
New quest: Go inside the girl's locker room to see Roxxy and Jenny undress then go where they tell you.

You can check out my other Summertime Saga mods

Man I haven't checked in on this game since the Roxxie update released, and now I see that they completely redid Eve... and not for the better...
I don't like it...
Wait what? Eve hasn't been changed any. Or are you talking about the upcoming update? o:

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes