TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
All bad? Getting more goth girls is excellent. Idk how I feel about the new artwork though. I thought they were all pretty hot to begin with :whistle:
Yeah, that is a huge change, it looks like Eve got about 5 years older, and the other two look like completely different people. I liked the last rework better.

Reactions: obiwan

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Raffle stream over. MikeOdette won and chose a big tittied goth girl that looks like Sam from Danny Phantom....

View attachment 195758

Martinez, Lopez and new Eve look better than before so its not all bad.
All bad? Getting more goth girls is excellent. Idk how I feel about the new artwork though. I thought they were all pretty hot to begin with :whistle:
Oh wow I guess that will be the new look on Eve and I absolutely love nice work I'm really amazed how Eve looks and it will look in the next update/s

Martinez and Lopez aren't and they still are not some of my favourite characters in the game BUT I could see them in a threesome with MC maybe...cause you know we saw them in the school showers kissing together so Idk what are DC's plans about them

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I'm seriously digging the new Eve artwork, and Martinez and Lopez definitely needed some work done to distinguish the two from one another. At some point he's gonna have to bite the bullet and start reworking the MC; playing through 0.17 the difference in art quality started to become pretty glaring.

Reactions: r00m

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah, that is a huge change, it looks like Eve got about 5 years older, and the other two look like completely different people. I liked the last rework better.
Well yeah he could've use the last rework with Eve and maybe a new one on both Lopez and Ramirez but this one is pretty good too but I think Eve needed another rework just to make her a little bit more "matured" I guess it's the word :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well yeah he could've use the last rework with Eve and maybe a new one on both Lopez and Ramirez but this one is pretty good too but I think Eve needed another rework just to make her a little bit more "matured" I guess it's the word :D
It looks like she has already graduated, and is working in an art studio though, not trying to get a date for prom... It's like we had a time skip, it feels pretty drastic. :cautious:

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
View attachment 195801

...girl on the left looks like a malnourished somalian pirate and i would not let her shiver me timber.
...girl on the right can climb my mast any day.
I will admit, the artwork definitely seems to have been taken up a notch. Idk, there's just something about her that puts me off a little bit. Maybe it's the nose. The other latina girl looks waaaay better than she did before though. Eve is the one I'm having the biggest problem with tbh. I like this new one alright, but I didn't really see the issue with old one.

sakki123

Jan 12, 2018
i rly like the artwork, this is one of those games that i have to walk in map like RPGs, things like that?

IrishTrainer

Aug 14, 2017
So, I am at the pont where I ned to get a fake id. I have talked to the guy at the pier, its been 5 days and still nothing. did i mess up?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes