kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Not gonna lie. Not feeling the new Eve art myself, seems like I'm in the minority tho. She seems ... I don't know quite how to put it, seems like she got older and more masculine in a way? If this paves the way for Eve being the secret trap then I'm totally for the change tho
Hers is pretty much the only newer art I like (didn't like making the other girls heavier) and her face was improved. The problem is the hair color (style is better) from the blue to blonde transition and thigh gap is a little too much. I love me skinnier girls, but it looked unnaturally far apart?

I'd hate her being the trap though. Not into that type of content and she's currently my fav character. Is what it is though!

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Are there any more interactions with Maria for .17.1 or is it only the time where she falls off because of the flour sack?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you very much!

Hope they add a way to skip through events some time soon playing the whole game again is tiresome.
Well, you can turn on the skip all, rather than skip only what you have 'seen' already.
Are there any more interactions with Maria for .17.1 or is it only the time where she falls off because of the flour sack?
Nope, that was it.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey people, I just added a huge new quest that was created by and to the Fan DLC Scenes mod. It has animation and 130 new images! It was a lot of work but I think the final result is really good and definitely worth playing. Oh, and I even added a funny easter egg near the end of the quest. :)

Download:

Start the quests: Go inside the tree house and you will get a message saying the mod has been activated.
New quest: Go inside the girl's locker room to see Roxxy and Jenny undress then go where they tell you.

You can check out my other Summertime Saga mods

Man I haven't checked in on this game since the Roxxie update released, and now I see that they completely redid Eve... and not for the better...
I don't like it...
Wait what? Eve hasn't been changed any. Or are you talking about the upcoming update? o:

SCarverOrne

Sep 20, 2017
any know when the Incest Patch will come for v0.17.1??
It's supposedly out, but it needs two parts or something. I haven't gotten it to work yet myself, and finished everything in the game (other than the pills) a while back, so not sure if I will go back anyway...
Where have you seen this? I ask because I've been checking the lewdpatcher page daily since the game updated.

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
Where have you seen this? I ask because I've been checking the lewdpatcher page daily since the game updated.
Huh, Imagine that, an incest patch for 17.1 that works. Would be a Christmas Miracle if true.
Over on
There are kind folks who would be willing to read and rewrite the story if need be but they just need a coder to assist. Haven't heard of another incest patch popping up recently tho.

SCarverOrne

Sep 20, 2017
Thanks.

Huh, Imagine that, an incest patch for 17.1 that works. Would be a Christmas Miracle if true.
Over on
There are kind folks who would be willing to read and rewrite the story if need be but they just need a coder to assist. Haven't heard of another incest patch popping up recently tho.
Ah, well that explains it. At least I have something to work with until it all gets sorted out. Thanks.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes