TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Reactions: obiwan

hablaty

May 1, 2018
Hey I have downloaded the game but it doesnt want to start. It has a shorter name (SUMMERTI) I dunno how to start it after I download it please help me out.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Trust me, nope, I won't. Everything about her that made her her, other than the hoodie, is changed, she is an entirely different person. She had Roxxy's mouth now, she lost her make-up, she is now blond, everything about her is worse. The second one, the first rework was great, it did not need to be done again. This isn't Eve, it's not even a good copy, it's nothing but a disappointment.
You're being overly dramatic here, dude, it sound like a line out of a lifetime movie XD

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I like it, at least she look less like everyone else, lots of characters still look a lot like each other when it come to face structure and stuff, at least here she has her own design.

Also more skin tone diversity is welcome IMO, too many characters have the exact same one.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I like it, at least she look less like everyone else, lots of characters still look a lot like each other when it come to face structure and stuff, at least here she has her own design.

Also more skin tone diversity is welcome IMO, too many characters have the exact same one.
have nothing against what you said bro,but Eve was already way different from the other characters in the cast with her first look,i'm pretty sure thats why the Eve crowd gone after her,she sticked out pretty nicely,i must say,the last rework on her,was kinda unecessary...the other one was already nice,now she looks another thing interely....while she does have now a way feminine body,her face looks strangely controverse,and her lips look like Roxxy's(as i said before,maybe it gets better when she gets her usual make up totally inserted)....the Latinas are looking good though,never liked their visual before,so the changes kinda look nice...

Reactions: TheDevian

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, DC talked about that as well a while ago. He said that he didn't really bother in the beginning and only used one very basic colour palette, hence most very old characters had a slight orange touch in the past.

Reactions: Balrog

Shamn

Sep 15, 2017
what to do please write
1-Diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production.
2-you are now attending the final sacrament for Helen.

Cago

May 27, 2018
Are you trying to follow both of their stories at the same time? You can't do that, you need to do Debbie's arc first, then Jenny's once you are done.
yeah I've finished debbie's story but idk how to get the diary from jenny's room now

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
the only thing I don't like about her is her new face, it looks... off but eh it's not the worse thing in the world and it sure as hell is not going to ruin the game for me
Sadly, that is the entire problem, her new face. It kind of ruined her for me, and she was my favorite. Her old faces were great, now she looks like everyone else. No longer is she a unique flower, now she is just another dandelion. :p
yeah I've finished debbie's story but idk how to get the diary from jenny's room now
If you tried to trigger Jenny's scene, before doing Debbie's arc passed a certain point, the diary will not trigger. You need to load a save from before you started Jenny's story, and finish Debbie's first, then you can go back to do that.
You will then just need to talk to her while she is lying on her bed at the time, and tell her that Debbie is looking for her. You will see her reading/writing in it when you enter the room.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes