Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
BAD MONSTER

and it actually crashes the runtime when you enter it. so keep in mind you have to save before typing that.
Thread from 8ch forum about this bug in pc, i prefer wait to launch another version, but here a link.

"The dev was being a dingus and forgot that he moved the computer icons from the objects folder to the buttons folder. It's a very simple fix, so I did it for you. Go to game, delete archive.rpa and put this in there instead."

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Alright the official update is out with less bugs then the one above.

Windows:

Mac:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Thread from 8ch forum about this bug in pc, i prefer wait to launch another version, but here a link.

"The dev was being a dingus and forgot that he moved the computer icons from the objects folder to the buttons folder. It's a very simple fix, so I did it for you. Go to game, delete archive.rpa and put this in there instead."
The mega link isnt working anymore :/

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

mega link for archive.rpa fix isn't working anybody have it? computer password still crashes in 0.09b

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
i tried the link on patreon and pc crash for me,
Try this. It's from 8ch/htg/ summer time saga by Anonymous

His words...
No, that didn't work, I just fucked it up even more on the homework front.
Try putting this one in your game folder and it should hopefully fix it. Worked for me.

i tried the link on patreon and pc crash for me,
mega link for archive.rpa fix isn't working anybody have it? computer password still crashes in 0.09b
SLDR sent a file that fixes it. Put it in the games folder. I verified it works.
Here you go!

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
SLDR sent a file that fixes it. Put it in the games folder. I verified it works.
Here you go!
Can you edit your post with this link instead?

The Filetea link will expire as soon as I close my browser, it was just a temporary link to make sure it worked for you.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
should note that even though you CAN get into her computer and see a few pics, the story/plot/scenes that would lead you there are not yet implemented. So, it sets up what will eventually be interesting, but for now it's just a couple pics.

The game is starting to take shape though. The "game" aspect isn't really in place yet, but the content is actually start to feel like stuff is going on. Hope the dude keeps up the good work.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Can you edit your post with this link instead?

The Filetea link will expire as soon as I close my browser, it was just a temporary link to make sure it worked for you.
Got it! Thanks!

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I've got to be honest, the game is surprisingly great and I really love the way it goes.
Slow pace is one of the coolest things, if it is so well made, that it gets you off with only first-third base(and there is home base waiting for you too).
There is already tons of characters you can have relationship with. Man, I hope he doesn't hurry with hardcore stuff and add more tease. Imho, that's the sexiest thing. Like a girl wearing long sweater and nothing under it :p

Reactions: Hermit Moth

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Hmm. I do not think I saw this mentioned yet as far as "bugs". If you try to check your text messages on the phone after you have met the girl in the bathroom stall there is a minor failure: he forgot to include a copy of the "Arial.ttf" font. Just d/l it from here ( ), and drop it in the common folder with the other fonts.

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
The bug free finished build for 0.09 should be out today. Afterwards, for 0.1, he'll be working more on individual characters than an amalgam.

I think Aunt is going to be the first one. Build as far as he can certain characters individual paths, so long as they're unto particularly influenced by another characters story path.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Auntie needs more alcohol-fueled massaging! And I'm sure there's gotta be a milking scene in there. Mmm. Milk!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
updated OP with 0.09c hotfix from patreon + mac version

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes