• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Freakzor

Aug 23, 2016
I like the game so far, a lots of new features, lots of things to do so much more content than the first boring alpha
I will wait until several more new releases to check it again, dont want to bother downloading a new version each time for a new character or 1 scene or 2.

By the way, is there a way to go in the changing rooms at the pool without getting fired?
Getting fired? Do you mean getting tossed out of the pool?
Once you swim once and basically drown you can go into the lifeguard's changing room.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Well I havent been able to swim there yet, each time I try to change into any of the 3 changing rooms I keep getting caught with someone and getting banned. I tried to speak to Ronsa or the lifeguard or even go to her own changing room but she wont let me go in there.

Woofz

Aug 5, 2016
Well I havent been able to swim there yet, each time I try to change into any of the 3 changing rooms I keep getting caught with someone and getting banned. I tried to speak to Ronsa or the lifeguard or even go to her own changing room but she wont let me go in there.
Go to the Pool at evening/night.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I've tried that but I eventually got it now, I got to get banned by the lifeguard then go to the pool at night. Otherwise if you don't get banned, it wouldn't work

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
Am I blind and/or stupid or is there no way to load a saved game? Without restarting and loading from the main menu.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Same, thats a pain, I wish the new versions will include a load page when you right click cause it's annoying to restart the game just to load a saved file

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Rumor has it the two (artist and dev) are in drone mode finishing the update, therefore radio silence. Can't wait to see the silly things they might have added... I'd like to give Roxie back a little candy stick to suck on. :D

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Rumor has it the two (artist and dev) are in drone mode finishing the update, therefore radio silence. Can't wait to see the silly things they might have added... I'd like to give Roxie back a little candy stick to suck on. :D
The teacher should reward us more too. If sports teacher gets a scene...oh boy.

Reactions: Cirro84

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i don't see any new Aunt scenes or the PE teacher scenes. I get the drinking scene with the Aunt but that's it.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes