EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Milf from nextdoor have any nude scene? one more thing grinding skils like smartness give me something or just unfinished part?
Does this count? And the dev said that the skills will be use later on the story so I guess there is not need for grinding unless you want to saved it for later.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Nice.. I'd have trouble walking if I was that guy. :15:
Does this count? And the dev said that the skills will be use later on the story so I guess there is not need for grinding unless you want to saved it for later.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Once again I unpacked the .rpa archive, and apparently there is a scene with the teacher that is bugged and accessible (no nudity).

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Once again I unpacked the .rpa archive, and apparently there is a scene with the teacher that is bugged and accessible (no nudity).
Yeah the aunt scenes could bug out and not happen if you explored too many other locations before trying to get all the aunt scenes. I had a bug where the mother's masturbation wasn't happening.
I also had issues with that teacher scene but I haven't tried 0.08b yet.

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Are we supposed to keep the breast pump or is it bug cause it won't leave my inventory?

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If I remember correctly the teacher scenes comes after you done the first batch of homework, and you tend spent a day in class (from early morning).

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, when I hand in the homework, I don't get the option to stay in class. And if I leave and come back, I just get the "Have you done your homework yet?" line. (This is in the new, hotfixed edition)

Edit: Nevermind, hadn't realized you clicked the Blackboard to stay in class. It works as intended.

Last edited:

Stroopwafel

Aug 8, 2016
Dont know if its already posted here, but here is his art stream. You can watch him work on the game.

The new update will be ready in the coming days so if you're following/expecting this release, here's the things you should know:
- 0.09 will have a live bug-testing session (on my Picarto channel)announced right before the official release where users can help flag problems with the build that we didn't catch.

-0.09 official release should be out by Friday or Saturday (around those days).

- 0.09 will have all of the content that was previously announced and more!

- Starting with 0.10, the updates will focus on only 1 character story but all the way to the end (or, near end). This way it will be easier to focus on one segment of the game, and reach scenes that have more hardcore content (eveyone's waiting for those). Obviously there will be small additions to other parts of the game in each update, but 90% of the work will focus on 1 or 2 characters.

- Starting with 0.10, the stats will matter in the gameplay!

- There hasn't been many official streaming sessions during the day for a few days, and that's because I'm working on spoiler content and dialogue coding. The daily streaming sessions will be back after 0.09 comes out!

Thanks for your patience and support!

-The SS team

Reactions: muttdoggy

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Mom and Sister will start first, didn't they won the poll last time or is DarkCookie going to make another poll?

Stroopwafel

Aug 8, 2016

Ok, so I know everyone's very anxious for the new update and It is coming very soon! I was hoping to get it out today so everyone could bug test it (^^) but it will have to wait until tomorrow (I know, I know... I'm sorry!!!).
Putting together the last pieces of code and ironing out bugs is taking longer than expected - so we'll have to wait just a little bit longer!

Thanks for your patience and support!

-the SS team

Blackadder89

Sep 13, 2016
Seems to me thats not too much bugs in this version,ppls sometimes are just stupid and dont want to use their brains ;)

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hm I am little disapointed, there is not be hardcore or sex scenes till 1.0+ version,till then he just spreading characters storys
Hardcore scenes will be in next update (0.10) he said after this update he will focus on individual characters. For 0.10 Aunt will have her story up to sex part done, then next character for next patch etc until each character has sex scenes and then afterwards he will do heavy various updates like he did until now.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes