Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
lets just say: the aftermath of the entire comments thread: someone went radio silence, and it ain't me.

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
as of late is a funny way to say 3 years. he streams for 1 hour a day. night city productions (baal) streams 8+ hour days. not making it a pissing contest and he definitely works off stream, but the amount you see on a daily basis is extremely low on every standard.
My point is that he's one of very few creators (two I now know of) and the only one I know of so far, who's created this fairly large game from scratch, and communicates through his stream on a nearly daily basis. That alone is noteworthy. Adding in that his game is free is noteworthy as well.

And it's roughly an hour and a half of streaming, not an hour, on average if we're being specific.

We obviously both know that he works offline because there are areas of the game he prefers to keep from people to hide portions of the story line.

Is Night City Productions creating the assets themselves? Are they offering their game for free?

It's the combination of things I've mentioned in my previous post that make the game stand out, not just the streaming.

Reactions: Count Morado
Oct 1, 2017
From his discord,2 days ago. I don't think its abandoned tho.

When will it come out?
All game developers dread this question, but If testing goes well, we hope to release the first build towards the end of the coming month (May). As always, patrons will have exclusive access to a high speed download ahead of public availability.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
From his discord,2 days ago. I don't think its abandoned tho.

When will it come out?
All game developers dread this question, but If testing goes well, we hope to release the first build towards the end of the coming month (May). As always, patrons will have exclusive access to a high speed download ahead of public availability.
Per F95 rules, a game thread can receive the abandoned flag after 18 months without any update, even if the developer has regular communication on their platforms/social media. If the developer eventually releases an update, F95 will consider clearing the flag from the thread.

Aug 8, 2023
I have noticed that you tend to type a lot to say nothing substantial, like you think that extending basic sentences and being verbose makes your nonsense somehow true.
Because it’s sophistry. Have you seen his other posts? He garrulously prattles on about this when it doesn’t matter. Whether the abandoned tag here adversely affects his Patreon subscriber count is extraneous. It’s not relevant to why development is seemingly stalled with no measurable progress on coding tasks in half a year which is what is the discussion should be about.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
they will probably hurry up and finish a shitty update like last time it happened.. but ppl never learn lol...

its been over 2 years since the last update.. those shitty minor tweeks he has been releasing ( and still taking about 18 months to do so) cant be called updates...

face it.. you will never see the other girls content being finished xD

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Abandoned? I thought there was a technical update coming (I haven't checked this thread for months). :confused:

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes