Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Annie is a trap???? O_O
It might have been a joke, DC said one of the schoolgirls is a trap, she's been in-game since version 0.1 and her breasts are modest. At one point during a Picarto stream he drew a bludge over Annie. After talking to some of the dev team, it might have just been a joke that Annie was the trap. We still don't know who is, it's a mystery, hell we don't even know if it's just DC joking around to tease people and make them paranoid :p

Reactions: nooi_c

Xyphedrex

May 26, 2017
With the way the Sister's Quest is I ended up finishing that, getting the Bad Monster, but Mom is sort of stuck with only a shower and finger - nothing progresses. Already received the message "you can now sleep with Mom" but trying to gives the message about not wanting to bother her. I also don't seem to get the Aunt dinner scene either, and I've done all I can with her.

Is this an out of order thing or just the way the new content goes?
Can you help a brother out? I've been to the Muay Thai master and given him three sets of panties. I've unlocked the TV sequences, I've progressed to the boob-squeezing and the shower begging...but I can't get the storyline to progress any farther (just need to unlock the Bad Monster and Cheerleading cam show). What am I missing?

Gozer

May 16, 2017
i was given the option to say car was fixed
You need insurance to fix your moms car.

Can you help a brother out? I've been to the Muay Thai master and given him three sets of panties. I've unlocked the TV sequences, I've progressed to the boob-squeezing and the shower begging...but I can't get the storyline to progress any farther (just need to unlock the Bad Monster and Cheerleading cam show). What am I missing?
You have to train str a little bit more,have the costume ready from the attic and wait about a week for the next somrak skills,Also make sure you are doing all the activitys daily (besides the $500 tit touch). Banging your sister is the most expansive quest in the game...
--Night cuddle (Dont push it.)
--Shower scene (Beg and get booted until she caves)
--Pace your house daily for her random scenes. (A few when you leave your room,2 in the kitchen,2-3 at the T.V.)
--Also might have to be banging your mom as she mentions "knowing what you two have been doing"

Xyphedrex

May 26, 2017
You have to train str a little bit more,have the costume ready from the attic and wait about a week for the next somrak skills,Also make sure you are doing all the activitys daily (besides the $500 tit touch). Banging your sister is the most expansive quest in the game...
--Night cuddle (Dont push it.)
--Shower scene (Beg and get booted until she caves)
--Pace your house daily for her random scenes. (A few when you leave your room,2 in the kitchen,2-3 at the T.V.)
--Also might have to be banging your mom as she mentions "knowing what you two have been doing"
Thank you! That is helpful advice.

ImC1A

May 2, 2017
so, im stuck at the sister writing in her diary, is just a bug cause i cant do anything else from here with her. if i go to sleep or something else, the same scene appears
what should i do?

Gozer

May 16, 2017
sounds like you might need to progress moms storyline a bit more and then talk to sister in her room and trigger the option "mom needs you" or you havent tried to search sisters computer at night to need the password (bad monster)

U

User_10739

This game is just so broken, I love DC's art and respect that but these story progression complications are maddening. Got stuck in a fingering loop in the shower, no panties appearing on mom's bed, mom inviting me to her room but I can't enter, sex in shower, but not in bed. Had sex in basement, then sex in room saved loaded save now she's in the kitchen and I'm rubbing her again, sex in shower, not in room again. Poker that was working is now fucked up, losing on winning and tying hands... And I have had zero progression with sister???

It's just sucking my desire to keep playing this right out of me!!! This was both my first xxx and fav game and the game that led me to to become a member @ F95zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: potopka and TMWSTW

regretfulfate

May 23, 2017
i need help pls what to do after helping mom fixing the sink? i cant seem to do anything more and i cant find the dog too( i found one in the forest but the mission is still there), cant also buy the 2nd panties from sis. PLs help

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
i need help pls what to do after helping mom fixing the sink? i cant seem to do anything more and i cant find the dog too( i found one in the forest but the mission is still there), cant also buy the 2nd panties from sis. PLs help

Dog is in the forest left of the park.
"Sink" first go to bathroom then you need to go down to the laundry room and turn of the water, go back to the bathroom. make sure you've bought the tools at the mall.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
Is there a point to catching your own fish as opposed to buying it?
Saves you money if you can catch it but its faster to just buy it. Might be some expansion for fishing in later builds that will involve new chick(s) and possibly a fishing tournament, I think he just wants to keep the option on the table.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It might have been a joke, DC said one of the schoolgirls is a trap, she's been in-game since version 0.1 and her breasts are modest. At one point during a Picarto stream he drew a bludge over Annie. After talking to some of the dev team, it might have just been a joke that Annie was the trap. We still don't know who is, it's a mystery, hell we don't even know if it's just DC joking around to tease people and make them paranoid :p
May be a joke, may be not... Come to think of it, Annie does have some masculine traits to her face... But then again, watching some of his streams, he does have a tendency to draw bulges (even fully erect dicks) on every character sketch...

kakamik

Apr 23, 2017
while im saving the game was drop to desktop and trackback - Notepad appear , what im suppose to do now ? i cant loading that save (crash again)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
while im saving the game was drop to desktop and trackback - Notepad appear , what im suppose to do now ? i cant loading that save (crash again)
Uhm...
If you are having issues with loading v0.12.1 saves try saving to the renpy/common folder, overwriting the existing file.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh shit, i hope its a joke. i very like annie, she look cool.

bah, with my luck, you can bet that annie is gonna be the trap ... (fuck my life :/ )

:OhMyGoodness::test3:

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes