U

User_10739

Anybody have a console command to unlock mom's bed at night? that seems to be where I am stuck. She has invited me to her bed when I can't sleep but won't let me in... (F*cking tease)

Reactions: tossler

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Anybody have a console command to unlock mom's bed at night? that seems to be where I am stuck. She has invited me to her bed when I can't sleep but won't let me in... (F*cking tease)
Guess will be faster to just play it again skipping the dialogues and using the Walktrough instead of looking for a console command for that.

Reactions: kenan

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
With the way the Sister's Quest is I ended up finishing that, getting the Bad Monster, but Mom is sort of stuck with only a shower and finger - nothing progresses. Already received the message "you can now sleep with Mom" but trying to gives the message about not wanting to bother her. I also don't seem to get the Aunt dinner scene either, and I've done all I can with her.

Is this an out of order thing or just the way the new content goes?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Not really. You still get the same scenes after you're maxed o.0
It says it skip intro, i dunno because i don't use it. Intro is only like 2 min long anyway. Plus, maybe they don't want it maxed, maybe they just one cheat like money and want to do the rest.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
With the way the Sister's Quest is I ended up finishing that, getting the Bad Monster, but Mom is sort of stuck with only a shower and finger - nothing progresses. Already received the message "you can now sleep with Mom" but trying to gives the message about not wanting to bother her. I also don't seem to get the Aunt dinner scene either, and I've done all I can with her.

Is this an out of order thing or just the way the new content goes?
The entire progression system in this game is FUBAR. I've had cam scenes before I even bought the relevant toy for my sister and stuff. My aunt/mom progression also got messed up where I'd gone as far as possible with the aunt, but couldn't get beyond fingering the mom in the shower.

To fix it I had to keep masturbating in her bed when she's in the shower and practicing kissing when she wasn't, then talking to aunt Diane and telling her you have feelings for the mom. Eventually when you come home one night you'll hear them talking in the kitchen, and that unlocks the dinner scene and the rest of the mom content

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
played the game for a couple of hours yesterday, and upon loading the saves today i get an error that crashes the game (doesnt load the saves).
this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyone has any idea what/why this is? i havent altered any of those files.
can confirm for me fixed loading, after this error
Replace the file in renpy/common with the one here

Reactions: potopka

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed tags/genre:

Ren'py, Visual Novel, Dating Sim, 2DCG, Animated, Voyeurism, Incest, Mother/Son, Brother/Sister, Aunt/Nephew, MILF, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Camgirl, Sex, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Footjob, Massage, Handjob

awcxtkt

May 6, 2017
View attachment 2847

Overview:
After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind,
their father's death though was suspicious and police investigated it. He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his father's death, save for college and find a girl for prom.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.12.10
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Passwords & Rap Battles Guide:

Console Commands:
Downloads: You need to start a new game!
Windows: | | | |
Mac: | | |
Android:
CG Gallery:

Android Fix by @booom313

Reported Bugs List:
If you are having issues with loading v0.12.1 saves try saving to the renpy/common folder, overwriting the existing file.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982
thanks 00barvalues.rpy fix my problem

Reactions: potopka

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Would like more fondling progression with Judith, and fingering mom when she's bent over in the kitchen. Maybe more anal foreplay and sex?

Reactions: ghost230499

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Would like more fondling progression with Judith, and fingering mom when she's bent over in the kitchen. Maybe more anal foreplay and sex?
Go to his stream and give him your ideas... he really listen to us, for example the first laundry scene with mom was partially my idea, also the comic book store and the employee.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
how do you get caught with Mia by the sister?
just keep visiting over and over till it happens, or do I have to do something after I visit Mia to trigger it?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
how do you get caught with Mia by the sister?
just keep visiting over and over till it happens, or do I have to do something after I visit Mia to trigger it?
You don't have to visit Mia, you just have to spy on her with the telescope in your room.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
How do you get the new H-scene with mom?
Start over most likely. Mom's route was completely revamped in this release.

I just read the above and now want to know where in the front room the keys are.
It's not in the front room. Try moving the mouse over every possible object in the game that's not part of the background, there aren't that many, it should glow.

I am stuck, can't go back into mom's room a second time without her there
wtf
Hint: When is mom not downstairs? That just MIGHT be a good time to go back in her room.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes