thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
can you actually go to the cinema with mia? nothing ever seems to happen when i got to hers. i just get the same chioses of chat and study... and no kiss.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Wow! I did saw that M/M but... hell that doesn't make any sense, how that devs will put that ? I can't even imagine who will be in the M/M...
There are a couple of male characters already and DC has confirmed M/M content with the cafeteria guy.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
There are a couple of male characters already and DC has confirmed M/M content with the cafeteria guy.
Wow i didn't see that coming at all. Cafeteria guy that became the gym guy right ? Well i just hope that M/M doesn't involve the MC because it just don't fit the story...

Is there any more progress with sis after you give her....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Besides the cam show with it ? No.

U

User_10739

I can't progress in the muay thai mini game cause the timer is way to fucking fast...

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
I can't progress in the muay thai mini game cause the timer is way to fucking fast...
If you are having problem with that you should try to miss the key until you get an easier sequence, also always saving before starting the minigame.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Wow i didn't see that coming at all. Cafeteria guy that became the gym guy right ? Well i just hope that M/M doesn't involve the MC because it just don't fit the story...

Besides the cam show with it ? No.
Yeah, the cafeteria guy/gym buddy and M/M content will involve the MC. If you don't want to see that content, you can avoid it.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
played the game for a couple of hours yesterday, and upon loading the saves today i get an error that crashes the game (doesnt load the saves).
this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyone has any idea what/why this is? i havent altered any of those files.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
played the game for a couple of hours yesterday, and upon loading the saves today i get an error that crashes the game (doesnt load the saves).

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/bedroom.rpy", line 203, in script call
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 82, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 89, in <module>
_init_language()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 76, in _init_language
renpy.change_language(language)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 268, in prepare_screen
File "game/screens.rpy", line 268, in prepare
File "game/screens.rpy", line 269, in prepare
File "game/screens.rpy", line 269, in prepare
File "game/screens.rpy", line 277, in prepare
File "game/screens.rpy", line 277, in prepare
File "renpy/common/00preferences.rpy", line 397, in Preference
rv = get()
File "renpy/common/00preferences.rpy", line 225, in get
return FieldValue(_preferences, "text_cps", range=200, max_is_zero=True, style="slider")
File "renpy/common/00barvalues.rpy", line 246, in __init__
step = max(range / 10, 1)
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

anyone has any idea what/why this is? i havent altered any of those files.
Did you check the "bug list" link on the front page? If not, open that and see if what you describe has already been reported or not.

U

User_10739

Finally got the first muay thai session done and can't move on because sis won't sell me any more panties. she just keeps saying "not yet". I'm starting to get fed up with this game...

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
Did you check the "bug list" link on the front page? If not, open that and see if what you describe has already been reported or not.
thank you for the reply, hadn't noticed the bug list.
i updated the count for that bug and added the commentary on the fix.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Finally got the first muay thai session done and can't move on because sis won't sell me any more panties. she just keeps saying "not yet". I'm starting to get fed up with this game...
Each set of panties equal multiple training sessions, go back to the trainer and complete 1-2 more, until he asks for more panties. Then go back to sister, if sister still won't sell you anymore you need to improve your relationship with her (try visiting her in shower, touch her breasts, or have breakfast with her).

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
i don't know how improve sister's relationship, i peep in shower, she catch me with telecope, but i don't know how breakfast with her o touch her tits, i bouth all sextoys. how can give her them? make the cuddle help?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes