• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The worm is on the top. The trick is to time the worm's fall with the fish's swimming speed so the worm is near the front of the fish. I've hit the fish and no fish! It has to fall right in front of the fish's mouth so it's timing and a bit of luck.
Left/right arrows to move the bait. Enter to drop bait. IF the fish on the right, I move the worm left and time its fall.

Reactions: germanscholar1

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I have a question about Mia, I have not been able to get a date, all I get are the study sessions at her home. Is it simply grinding enough of those or am I missing something else?

At this time there is sex with lifeguard, sister, mother and aunt. Then the minor contact with Judith, is there anything else?
how do you fuck the lifeguard she only gives me blowjobs?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
1. In version 12.10 how to further progress with mom's scene. Walk-through for mom would be appreciated. I can only finger her in the shower. I have reached final stage with sis and aunt but cannot seem to progress further with mom in this version. I think I am missing something. Also I have fishing rod and worms but fishing area is still locked. Need Help.

2. Does the scope scene with Erik and Mr. Johnson occur one time?? Cant seem to get it again all the way till where Erik pulls of her Shirt and feels her BOOBS bare naked??

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
Fishing opener is a quest given by mom when you go a bit further with her.
What you are missing is than you have to watch when she is not at home (generally weekends) and go to her room to be caught while masturbating. Done several times it will unlock progression on mom's path.

Last edited:

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Thanks Glaoui. :)

Fishing opener is a quest given by mom when you went a bit further with her.
What you are missing is than you have to watch when she is not at home (generally weekends) and go to her room to be caught while masturbating. Done several times it will unlock progression on mom's path.
I Just Tried to go to Moms Room in the Weekends [Sat & Sun] but the MC says " Now is not the good time to Snoop around Mom's bedroom" . :( Mom is usually in the Kitchen.

I Just Tried to go to Moms Room in the Weekends [Sat & Sun] but the MC says " Now is not the good time to Snoop around Mom's bedroom" . :( Mom is usually in the Kitchen.
Got it. Its the Saturday/when she is in the shower, I can enter her room then. :)

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Humm, i feel dumb but i need some help.

I play android version of the game on a smartphone.
I'm able to save, but i don't find how to load a saved game....there's no button or i'm unable to find it.

Anyone knows ?

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Button is at the right of your backpack, top right of the screen, on PC at least.
On PC, yes,but on smartphone, the button leads to the display functions.
To save on slots you must use the fonction "back", but i could'nt find a "Restore" or "Load" button.

nooi_c

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
What is the use of that condom at the foot of sister's bed? My 2nd playthrough I don't click at it and nothing happened. No extra scene at all.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There is "Futa/Trap" but so far i haven't figured out who is, it's just not implemented yet ? Is it her?
no, its not her for sure. futa is not implented yet
i doubt the futa will be implented soon, at least not before the gay sex will be implented. (yup they will have M/M scene too)

Kamazoom

Sep 13, 2016
Hey guys, I don't want to read last pages, afraid of spoilers, any info when bug free version is coming?

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
no, its not her for sure. futa is not implented yet
i doubt the futa will be implented soon, at least not before the gay sex will be implented. (yup they will have M/M scene too)
Wow! I did saw that M/M but... hell that doesn't make any sense, how that devs will put that ? I can't even imagine who will be in the M/M...

seems my pizza dreams will have to wait :(
Well i'm looking foward to see Maria in action too!

Reactions: groove888
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes