kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
im doing the ross paint quest and i can only click 1 paint? i need to make green color but if i click the blue and then red the highlight of the blue paint will be gone and goes to red so tried even the other colors it only highlight 1 color

Stevetoes

Mar 11, 2018
Never had the shovel bug until i downloaded the supposed hotfix. Now i have it. Add to that the dozen or so still persistent bugs, I will wait till at least v.0.432 before I bother playing again.

UncleKrampus

Jun 14, 2017
Please stop trying to use the Lewd/Incest Patch. It is breaking the game even more then it already is. If you use the patch no one can help with your problems and it's just clogging up the posts.

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
What bugs were fixed during bug testing when the game got released with so many game breaking bugs? was anything actually done?

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
after fixing shovel problem now i have a problem with a paint what i should to do because i dont see it in shed ?

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
theres a part in there where even if you have 3 bars and sleep you will say he heard Diane doing something down stairs but if you look for her shes sleeping and cant proceed to the next day because you are locked out until you see what Diane is doing.

This game is so buggy that i think i'll pass this game until its fixed so many bugs that it ruins gameplay.

T

TMWSTW

Honestly, when they're designing the routes and such I wish they would think "what would be a way to do this that would keep the player interested?" rather than "how can we make the player waste as much time as possible?".

How many fetch quests do we need where we need to find X number of things that are found on completely random characters in completely random locations. Do I really need to click through every location and sub-location in the game and then talk to every fucking character just to find what's required and progress?
Honestly, this update has revealed to me why I dislike this game so much outside of the H-scenes.

And on a side note; why do so many quests need such specific timing? "Go to the library" okay, but there's nothing there and no new dialogue. Ohhh, I had to go there during the afternoon? Why the fuck wouldn't you tell me that as well? This fucking game.

nod24

May 4, 2017
I brought a shovel ...

There was an opportunity to start a mini-game ... But (with brakes) the mini-game does not start, it requires a shovel, one more ...

What the fuck?

niskaru

Nov 27, 2017
it is bothersome if you have to start over for every new update. so, see ya guys in 2 years. in the mmeantime I will play other games.✌

UncleKrampus

Jun 14, 2017
I brought a shovel ...

There was an opportunity to start a mini-game ... But (with brakes) the mini-game does not start, it requires a shovel, one more ...

What the fuck?

Yes v15.2 breaks the shovel quest. Can people please make an effort to at least read a few pages of the forums and stop posting the same thing over and over.

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Honestly, when they're designing the routes and such I wish they would think "what would be a way to do this that would keep the player interested?" rather than "how can we make the player waste as much time as possible?".

How many fetch quests do we need where we need to find X number of things that are found on completely random characters in completely random locations. Do I really need to click through every location and sub-location in the game and then talk to every fucking character just to find what's required and progress?
Honestly, this update has revealed to me why I dislike this game so much outside of the H-scenes.

And on a side note; why do so many quests need such specific timing? "Go to the library" okay, but there's nothing there and no new dialogue. Ohhh, I had to go there during the afternoon? Why the fuck wouldn't you tell me that as well? This fucking game.
Yeah it felt that way. Feelsbadman.

Feb 1, 2018
I'm stuck, in the night after mom find me masturbatingI can't sleep.

Help me please.
Having same issue. When trying to sleep the night in which you get caught masturbating by "mom" the first time, I'm being told I hear her down stairs (PC in black boxers). When I go downstairs, she is not in the living room. She is in bed and there are no scenes available. I am unable to go to sleep ("There is still something I have to do first", but the scene with mom watching TV is not triggering.

This is a game-break as I cannot continue

Go_Go_Gadget

Nov 3, 2017
What bugs were fixed during bug testing when the game got released with so many game breaking bugs? was anything actually done?
When i check code for fixing that damned shovel(for 15.20, by the way, and it's work), i seen how much they made. Literally, a new game. If we talking about code. That's why so many bugs.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
me too I can't go foward!
Yep, incest patch it is... frikkin' great. Del the patch file, restart the game, there will be (probably) a display bug that show you check your phone (like in the morning) but after you can go to sleep... MEH...

EDIT: The game will think you meet your mom (Debbie, or whatyounameher) the first time, so it will display those messages... Hopefully after that everything will continue as it should. Need testing...

Can people please make an effort to at least read a few pages of the forums and stop posting the same thing over and over.
Nope, never ever. Don't even expect this. I had the same problem before, stopped asking this...

Last edited:

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
Play katie’s corruption if you’re into Black Guys and Gangbang.
I absolutly am but with gangsters i didn´t mean black guys i mean those mafia guys and i would like the see exactly those girls are banged also i think it would fit in that part of the story with the depts and so on

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes