• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

niskaru

Nov 27, 2017
it is bothersome if you have to start over for every new update. so, see ya guys in 2 years. in the mmeantime I will play other games.✌

UncleKrampus

Jun 14, 2017
I brought a shovel ...

There was an opportunity to start a mini-game ... But (with brakes) the mini-game does not start, it requires a shovel, one more ...

What the fuck?

Yes v15.2 breaks the shovel quest. Can people please make an effort to at least read a few pages of the forums and stop posting the same thing over and over.

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Honestly, when they're designing the routes and such I wish they would think "what would be a way to do this that would keep the player interested?" rather than "how can we make the player waste as much time as possible?".

How many fetch quests do we need where we need to find X number of things that are found on completely random characters in completely random locations. Do I really need to click through every location and sub-location in the game and then talk to every fucking character just to find what's required and progress?
Honestly, this update has revealed to me why I dislike this game so much outside of the H-scenes.

And on a side note; why do so many quests need such specific timing? "Go to the library" okay, but there's nothing there and no new dialogue. Ohhh, I had to go there during the afternoon? Why the fuck wouldn't you tell me that as well? This fucking game.
Yeah it felt that way. Feelsbadman.

Feb 1, 2018
I'm stuck, in the night after mom find me masturbatingI can't sleep.

Help me please.
Having same issue. When trying to sleep the night in which you get caught masturbating by "mom" the first time, I'm being told I hear her down stairs (PC in black boxers). When I go downstairs, she is not in the living room. She is in bed and there are no scenes available. I am unable to go to sleep ("There is still something I have to do first", but the scene with mom watching TV is not triggering.

This is a game-break as I cannot continue

Go_Go_Gadget

Nov 3, 2017
What bugs were fixed during bug testing when the game got released with so many game breaking bugs? was anything actually done?
When i check code for fixing that damned shovel(for 15.20, by the way, and it's work), i seen how much they made. Literally, a new game. If we talking about code. That's why so many bugs.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
me too I can't go foward!
Yep, incest patch it is... frikkin' great. Del the patch file, restart the game, there will be (probably) a display bug that show you check your phone (like in the morning) but after you can go to sleep... MEH...

EDIT: The game will think you meet your mom (Debbie, or whatyounameher) the first time, so it will display those messages... Hopefully after that everything will continue as it should. Need testing...

Can people please make an effort to at least read a few pages of the forums and stop posting the same thing over and over.
Nope, never ever. Don't even expect this. I had the same problem before, stopped asking this...

Last edited:

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
Play katie’s corruption if you’re into Black Guys and Gangbang.
I absolutly am but with gangsters i didn´t mean black guys i mean those mafia guys and i would like the see exactly those girls are banged also i think it would fit in that part of the story with the depts and so on

EmTee

Feb 10, 2018
Anybody know where i can find the last Magazine for the Art Class? I got the one from the Guy in the Cafeteria and from the Music Teacher.

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
Yep, incest patch it is... frikkin' great. Del the patch file, restart the game, there will be (probably) a display bug that show you check your phone (like in the morning) but after you can go to sleep... MEH...

EDIT: The game will think you meet your mom (Debbie, or whatyounameher) the first time, so it will display those messages... Hopefully after that everything will continue as it should. Need testing...

Nope, never ever. Don't even expect this. I had the same problem before, stopped asking this...
Seems that nothing has change, can I send you my save in way to check all?

jason122222

Apr 23, 2017
still so many bugs
i will wait till the bugs gone
" mom doing something downstair" - going downstair nothing happened, going to mom room cant do anything

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
Got the shovel bug too. Since I play on android, I don't think I can apply any patches.
BUT! I wasn't so far ahead in the game, so I started a new game, and just for the fucks I didn't pick up the shovel at the start. Went to aunt Diane's house at the first opportunity, got the dialog about the shovel, and right after that clicked on the garden cleaning, and Voila! Got the minigame without any shovel. Restarted game, and tried it twice more to confirm. It worked! No idea why tho.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Seems that nothing has change, can I send you my save in way to check all?
You can, i'll try to check.
But I just try to test the game... Since my save was before the end of Bisette's scene, the game will remember that, but resets all the progress for the rest of the teachers for me after I deleted the patch... sooooo greeeat.

still so many bugs
i will wait till the bugs gone
" mom doing something downstair" - going downstair nothing happened, going to mom room cant do anything
Probably the patch cause this.

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
You can, i'll try to check.
But I just try to test the game... Since my save was before the end of Bisette's scene, the game will remember that, but resets all the progress for the rest of the teachers for me after I deleted the patch... sooooo greeeat.
Done ;)

alex_soldier

Apr 26, 2017
Could anyone post a save from the beginning of the game, after the first garden job at the aunt's house? I have a bug that prevents me from initiating the puzzle.
Thank you.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
karaoke /talent show cheat? plz and ty
edit -NM I got it ill copy and paste it here
renpy.jump("guitar_hero_minigame_karaoke_pass")
(post 12607)

second time, during the talent show, skip it with :
renpy.jump("guitar_hero_minigame_talent_show_pass")

Reactions: samkazk

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
can someone post a save file where you finished all the stuff im just gonna view them on the cookie jar or something im stuck on the paint combination and i gave up i cant do this shit if its this buggy

Reactions: Aligny
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes