Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I can't seem to get any panties I did it once and it just never worked after that.... Anyone else have this issue if so let me know gonna start a new game in the mean time.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
yes I am looking for guitar paint the is no problem with that I just cant find guitar paint It is not in aunts shed
Thats weird. Unless it is the incest patch interfering (do you use the mod? It helps) I can only guess you did not ask mom first then diane before checking the shed?

OnSetout

Mar 2, 2018
i am playing android version 15.0....i am unable to clear the mini game where eve comes for karaoke practice at erik home. It says hit the button after note passes the bar....no matter how many times i tried it, it didnt work out...is it a bug or my wrong playing?

EDIT: Nevermind i was playing it wrong..

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
i cant train muay thai.. why?
Don't feel bad bro I can't train it either feels bad man

i am playing android version 15.0....i am unable to clear the mini game where eve comes for karaoke practice at erik home. It says hit the button after note passes the bar....no matter how many times i tried it, it didnt work out...is it a bug or my wrong playing?
You don't hit it after then line my guy you hit it ON the line.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
yeehhaa! Past the lawnmower loop i haven't met any gamebreaking issues without incest patch.

And as for the new content: i love it. Rather than dwelling on incest there or here, he prolly found good way to extend gameplays and story without milking on usual - mom and sis/threesome family progression.

I love how he reworked the school quest mechanics - i just wished he re-implement the journal back to keep track of quest so that many illiterate peoples stop spamming the same questions over and over again.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes