lashante

Mar 25, 2018
guys i have problem, when i go to garage for paint, mc says, i must ask debbie(mom) , when i go to her there is no option to ask? anything i must trigger before? or bug? anyone had issue?

CtrlTab

Feb 24, 2018
Did you get the delivery documents form the principals office?
The thing is Annie is blocking the door and won't let me in the office because of Okita's quest line, but your not able to leave the school until you deliver those documents. Unfortunately, i haven't saved recently so i am going to have to re do a bunch of stuff.

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
The thing is Annie is blocking the door and won't let me in the office because of Okita's quest line, but your not able to leave the school until you deliver those documents. Unfortunately, i haven't saved recently so i am going to have to re do a bunch of stuff.
Try to talk to Annie several times. She should leave.

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
She left in second talk for me, but it may have something to do with one of the skills that i dont know. I was fulled charisma and int.

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
I tried that before posting, it didn't work. Talked to her maybe 20 times and just tells me to beat it.
Mmhh, other thing could be that a specific announcement is needed. Go to all reachable locations at the school to get more announcements.

johnny76

Oct 10, 2017
The game is fantastic but full the bugs, auntie garden minigame black screen and sister panties. Help please thanks.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
OK, so quick question here. As long as I don't use the incest patch the game should be fine, right?
I managed to get through without any problems. There may be some soft locks but as long as you focus on the new stories things should be fine. Save a lot and you'll get through.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes