Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No, bro, YOU are spreading the misinformation here. DC himself said in a recent stream, a test build is dropping soon. If you don't believe me you can verify it yourself through his Picarto archives. An update IS on its way, however, probably not before the the abandoned tag hits. Probably like 2+ months at the very least.
Don't be silly. Nothing he said in his picarto stream comes anywhere near what you think he is saying. I posted the video clip and transcript of what was said so that people wouldn't project their own perceptions onto messages they spread in this thread. Video clip: 76,576

Nothing he says is anything different than what he's been saying for the past couple of years. Based upon the amount of tasks remaining, its still a LONG time until the tech update. Very likely not this year, unless something changes. However, based upon DC's history, that's not likely.
can you please explain me, how can be more than 20k people paying for a game without an update in more than a year? this is insane, where is their brain?
We've had this discussion over and over. The game is free. They aren't paying for a game.

Also, not all 25k-30k are the same subscribers month after month. Also, it may be hard for your to believe, but the average person is subscribing at about $2 per month - less than the price of a litre bottle of soda in my town. It's not like they are breaking the bank to support DC. Another thing, there are new people finding this game for the first time every single day and some of them will decide to support the project as a way to say "thank you" for their enjoyment of playing the game. Some want discord subscriber channel access. Some want monthly wallpapers to enjoy. Some want VOD access to the picarto streams.

And some use their subscriptions to share information on this site to all of us who do not subscribe - the monthly reports, discord channel discussions, wallpapers, etc. Without them subscribing and sharing, you wouldn't even get that. There are so many reasons why a person may subscribe.

Who the fuck cares what their reason is. It's their $2 and they can do with it what they want each month. Why the fuck does it seem to bother people so much what they do with a measly two bucks?

19d86cea-d051-45d6-8255-579887d5c003_text.gif

But if they are subscribing for the game, they are making a mistake because no one needs to pays for the game - it's available for free directly from the developer's own website.
its abandoned but F95 does not provide the abandoned tag. Tried to request it various times but was denied.
That's because you don't seem to be able to read? The rules state very clearly when this game is available to be requested for the abandoned flag.
  • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
So it is abandoned then
Again, asked and answered hundreds of times in the past year. If you can do math: The last update was 31 October 2022. 18 months from that time is: (insert the solution to addition problem here). Next week you can request the abandoned flag.. Put it on your calendar. Have your cumsock and kleenex at hand.

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
Don't be silly. Nothing he said in his picarto stream comes anywhere near what you think he is saying. I posted the video clip and transcript of what was said so that people wouldn't project their own perceptions onto messages they spread in this thread. Video clip: 76,576

Nothing he says is anything different than what he's been saying for the past couple of years. Based upon the amount of tasks remaining, its still a LONG time until the tech update. Very likely not this year, unless something changes. However, based upon DC's history, that's not likely.
We've had this discussion over and over. The game is free. They aren't paying for a game.

Also, not all 25k-30k are the same subscribers month after month. Also, it may be hard for your to believe, but the average person is subscribing at about $2 per month - less than the price of a litre bottle of soda in my town. It's not like they are breaking the bank to support DC. Another thing, there are new people finding this game for the first time every single day and some of them will decide to support the project as a way to say "thank you" for their enjoyment of playing the game. Some want discord subscriber channel access. Some want monthly wallpapers to enjoy. Some want VOD access to the picarto streams.

And some use their subscriptions to share information on this site to all of us who do not subscribe - the monthly reports, discord channel discussions, wallpapers, etc. Without them subscribing and sharing, you wouldn't even get that. There are so many reasons why a person may subscribe.

Who the fuck cares what their reason is. It's their $2 and they can do with it what they want each month. Why the fuck does it seem to bother people so much what they do with a measly two bucks?

View attachment 3567997

But if they are subscribing for the game, they are making a mistake because no one needs to pays for the game - it's available for free directly from the developer's own website.

That's because you don't seem to be able to read? The rules state very clearly when this game is available to be requested for the abandoned flag.
Again, asked and answered hundreds of times in the past year. If you can do math: The last update was 31 October 2022. 18 months from that time is: (insert the solution to addition problem here). Next week you can request the abandoned flag.. Put it on your calendar. Have your cumsock and kleenex at hand.
"Erm actually there are only 7 days left until it's abandoned, so you're wrong :geek:"

But really, what difference does a week make at this point? Going more than a year without any updates might as well mean it’s already been abandoned.

And let's be honest, we both know they’re not going to roll out that tech update in a week. If they release anything, it’s probably just to dodge the 'abandoned' label, since that would look pretty bad for DC.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
"Erm actually there are only 7 days left until it's abandoned, so you're wrong :geek:"

But really, what difference does a week make at this point? Going more than a year without any updates might as well mean it’s already been abandoned.

And let's be honest, we both know they’re not going to roll out that tech update in a week. If they release anything, it’s probably just to dodge the 'abandoned' label, since that would look pretty bad for DC.
Bruv,the abandoned tag is appearing next week,just wait a few days,why so eager?:KEK:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

You're childish mocking of me doesn't change the facts.

First, you're relaying far too much importance on F95's abandoned flag. It does nothing, in the scheme of things. DC will still what he do and his patron numbers won't take much of a hit, if any at all. Sure, it will get the flag for here... but that's it. That's all. On a site where well over 90% of the people who download games (and probably closer to 99% of the 7 million) on here have never subscribed to any developer on any platform. The flag does little for DC, good or bad. If he hasn't lost patrons by not putting out an update since 31 October 2022 - he's not going to lose them simply because F95 flags the thread.
1713897842004.png

Second, I never said "until it's abandoned" because that's not reality. I did say "next week you can request the abandoned flag." Getting the flag and the game actually being 'abandoned' are two different things.

Third, I have been seeing these ideas that DC could roll out an update before then - just to escape the flag. I've seen it from both sides of the argument. That's just a bunch of copium from anyone sharing that thought.

Finally, again, the thread will be eligible for requesting the flag in 7 days. Set a reminder and be one of the first to request it if means that much to you. Because just bitching about it here shows more about you than about the game, the developer, and the thread.

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
You're childish mocking of me doesn't change the facts.

First, you're relaying far too much importance on F95's abandoned flag. It does nothing, in the scheme of things. DC will still what he do and his patron numbers won't take much of a hit, if any at all. Sure, it will get the flag for here... but that's it. That's all. On a site where well over 90% of the people who download games (and probably closer to 99% of the 7 million) on here have never subscribed to any developer on any platform. The flag does little for DC, good or bad. If he hasn't lost patrons by not putting out an update since 31 October 2022 - he's not going to lose them simply because F95 flags the thread.
View attachment 3568369

Second, I never said "until it's abandoned" because that's not reality. I did say "next week you can request the abandoned flag." Getting the flag and the game actually being 'abandoned' are two different things.

Third, I have been seeing these ideas that DC could roll out an update before then - just to escape the flag. I've seen it from both sides of the argument. That's just a bunch of copium from anyone sharing that thought.

Finally, again, the thread will be eligible for requesting the flag in 7 days. Set a reminder and be one of the first to request it if means that much to you. Because just bitching about it here shows more about you than about the game, the developer, and the thread.
1708506321809863.jpg

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
I mean you guys make fun of him but you keep coming here complaining and talking about the same thing over and over again. You're not really better than him. I just want this game to get the abandoned tag so people can finally stfu for a while.
Point to the post(s) where I am "complaining" over and over, or are you just talking out of your ass?

Last edited:

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
lmao I am not wasting time looking into your posts history. Have fun arguing, I'll just put you on the ignore list.
Ok then stfu and stop pointing fingers.

I have literally only posted 26 times to this thread and only posted two actual complaints about the game in last fucking year. Everything else I have ever said here was just pointing out the utter obvious of the absolute mess of a thread this has become and to certain individuals who clearly live in their basement, along with some repeated things about the game.

Also go ahead ignore me. One less moron to deal with.

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020

View attachment 3567997

I'll concede that I interpreted his words overzealously and even unrealistically. Its been forever and I'm salivating at any hint of an update. However, if an update does happen come out inside a year, I reserve the right to say told you so.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

well: about that: there is a game, well, 2 games, that made it past 18 months abandoned and came back. one of them is called Coffee demo on F95 site, and the other was called Deviant anomalies: one's a renpy game, the other is an "others" game.

Lavance

May 5, 2022
Darkcookie has a family. Dude is just milking everything he can from the coomers to bring comfort to his loved ones and I can't blame him. With his infamy it would be hard to get the same amount of money from other losers without actually working again. If 90% of the money wasn't going to his pockets he would have hired a couple of competent devs and people to help with the art tid bits, this update would have been released at least 1 year earlier.
ive been saying the samething. In all honesty? do not blame him one bit. I would've done the samething. Easy money.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes