GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
oh! you said you're an indie dev, whatcha workin on?
Genuinely wish i could tell you, but i'd rather not associate the game we're working on with F95 (And also, i'm not sure if there is rules for self-promotion).

I can give you a few hints tho; it's a horror game largely inspired by Dead Space, Resident Evil and Alien Isolation. We're currently working on subprojects so that we can prove ourselves to publishers and effectively test most of our common assets elements (UI, Sounds, Workflow, etc...)

Nov 17, 2018
Holy heck. Did you guy know that you could download this thing here 1704569777718.png and the landlord lady and her daughter turn into your mom and sister. Best part, you get to sex them :oops:. Isn't sex with family illegal or something. This is wild.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TGafy

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
Tbh I blame DC for not doing some research about what the platform he gets his support cash from allows and what not.

After that comes Patreon, or to be more precise the banks and their stupid ideology.
Patreon used to allow or at least ignore that kind of content when DC started developing the game.
When Patreon changed the rules him and many others where forced to adapt.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Tbh I blame DC for not doing some research about what the platform he gets his support cash from allows and what not.

After that comes Patreon, or to be more precise the banks and their stupid ideology.
Well, SS predates Patreon's crackdown on incest. Back in 2016 most popular games featured incest and patreon never did anything about it - until some devs got unlucky. There are still so many games featuring incest on Patreon and DC simply got caught, likely because he's been the #1 NSFW creator since 2017 or so and as such Patreon couldn't ignore his game.

Reactions: Count Morado

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
So we got a few % done since last time? i guess at best 4th quarter this year or later an update 'maybe' happens.. be it tech or another pre-tech update is hard to tell..

Nov 17, 2018
So we got a few % done since last time? i guess at best 4th quarter this year or later an update 'maybe' happens.. be it tech or another pre-tech update is hard to tell..
Are you guys actually waiting for this game to be finished? I haven't played this game for years and looking at change log I missed almost nothing. From what I remember the dev wanted to implement a dating system with you going out to prom with the most special girl. If the plans didn't change then there's still a ton of work to be done and judging by the pace Kompas Productions set for themselves it will take years for this game to be finished.

I'm not trying to hate I just don't understand the enthusiasm.

RatMan4444

Feb 16, 2018
Drives me crazy that instead of voting for existing characters to get scenes (Annie,Judith,Ronda) the patrons voted on a fuckin tech update. I wanna see a shy cubby virgin get turned into a slut, the mean hall monitor with a superiority complex get dominated. Now we just meet another mafia member and fuck them. I remember when we'd get large scale updates every few months.

RatMan4444

Feb 16, 2018
Updates every 2-5 months since 2017, sure --- "large scale" is very subjective, let alone dubious. Nostalgia?
I would consider a character getting a whole story line with multiple scenes "large Scale". Is it really nostalgic to say 2-5 months for like 5 scenes is better than whatever is going on now?

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
This game was made in August 2016 right? and after almost 4 in a half years of development we were finished with the main questline.

Why does a tech update take as much as time as making the game itself? Could you not have made the game from scratch?
my main quests are not complete , never got to get the teachers , cheerleaders or debbie pregnant :love:

Reactions: Stareagle lord

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Drives me crazy that instead of voting for existing characters to get scenes (Annie,Judith,Ronda) the patrons voted on a fuckin tech update. I wanna see a shy cubby virgin get turned into a slut, the mean hall monitor with a superiority complex get dominated. Now we just meet another mafia member and fuck them. I remember when we'd get large scale updates every few months.
To be fair when they got the option to vote, they were told that the tech update would take around 9 months to finish. No one expected that over 2 years later, the update wouldn't stil be finished.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stareagle lord

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017

When this game first started, way back when, Patreon had no, or limited, policy on adult content. The platform was new, and as far as I'm concerned adult content helped grow that mf. But as Patreon got bigger, their backing, whoever the hell that is, pushed for new/increased policies regarding adult content. Chiefly maiming incest content, maybe add some beasty in there too. That's not my kink so I don't really know about that. I digress... Even with the stricter policies, Devs could get around them, for incest that is, but most game plotlines are "I wanna fuck my family because I wanna fuck my family" and Patreon is asking for a little more creativity than that.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Are you guys actually waiting for this game to be finished? I haven't played this game for years and looking at change log I missed almost nothing. From what I remember the dev wanted to implement a dating system with you going out to prom with the most special girl. If the plans didn't change then there's still a ton of work to be done and judging by the pace Kompas Productions set for themselves it will take years for this game to be finished.

I'm not trying to hate I just don't understand the enthusiasm.

I agree it will take another 4-10 years or something for the game to be 'Finished' after the tech-update arrive's that is.

The Prom is probably meant to be the 'finishing touch' of the at least school storyline part...

Now if the beach house is part of that or a new part and how trump and all will be sorted out thats another thing..

but the tech-part would probably taken litteraly forever if it had been implanted in 2-3 years later than when it was started upon...

I do agree it is taking forever but sadly it is expected to take real time coding shit... the real problem i am seeing is the fact
that the % of done shit on website during the tech-update has gone up and down for years...

This i think is what angers people the most they get 60-90% done and suddenly its back 3-5% here and 10% there...
it is driving people nuts i think i know it does for me..

The other part is the fact (as far that i know) only STS-game itself is benefitting from the tech-update-(supposedly it should make the game run better or become less buggy during new releases?...)
And given how long time everything has time and % done on coding as it is main part has run up and down...
without even mention the other parts well yeah the fact he is still alive irl not to mention still has patreons is quite
a sight..

I do truly think skyrim 6 will be released before the STS-Game is (finished)
but when Tech-update gets its release is all guessing game right now...

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes