srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi!
I'm experiencing some sort of bug, in which when I'm in the load screen and I move the mouse on a slot, the game shows the correct details (day 138 etc..) but when clicking and loading it, the state is different and of an earlier time (e.g. day 121).

I'm on a Mac.

If this is not the right place to ask, can you point me to where this issue might find an answer?
That's the main known bug of 0.17.5. You looked at the mysterious statue in your backpack. After that, all new saves are spoiled. You must load an older save and not look at the statue.

You may also install my mod which fixes that bug. But you still need to load an older save since the newer ones are spoiled already.

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
Those are all the wallpapers that are available:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Almost all can be found in this thread:
Coach Bridget:
Jenny: &
Roz:

If you want one that's not here, tell me and I'll try to upload it.

Do you have the 'pirate' girl?, center of the image, to the right. The wallpaper of MC's computer

sex nerd

Feb 3, 2019
Version 0.02 is released:

Changelog:

• Introduction to 8 new characters (76 poses/facial expressions)
  • New quick menu (still WIP)
  • New settings menu (still WIP)
  • Added basic backpack interface
  • Added basic cellphone interface
  • Added characters in the school background to add life
  • Some location modifications
  • Added location unlocking popups/system
  • Added camera FX (Shake and Blur)
  • Fixed the screen artefact bugs
  • Fixed some typos
Known bugs:

• Settings menu has bugs
  • Unlocked locations not always accurately displayed
  • Save/Load not yet properly implemented
hey i wanted to report a bug man......
i m not totally sure wethere it is called bug or some thing......
but listen man......
yesterday i played this game like 12 hours and i had saved lots of data that i could enjoy it later.......
i m not that seriously concernd about those data but the one data which i played recently ie the latest data of my game play along with all the saves are gone today......
its fucking annoying man.....
the thought of playing the game again from the start makes me crazy dude what should i do to get those data back man.....
plz man help me if there is any solutions......

sex nerd

Feb 3, 2019
17.5 save file?
hey i wanted to report a bug man......
i m not totally sure wethere it is called bug or some thing......
but listen man......
yesterday i played this game like 12 hours and i had saved lots of data that i could enjoy it later.......
i m not that seriously concernd about those data but the one data which i played recently ie the latest data of my game play along with all the saves are gone today......
its fucking annoying man.....
the thought of playing the game again from the start makes me crazy dude what should i do to get those data back man.....
plz man help me if there is any solutions......

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What messes the develpment speep is the fact that DC is the only one doing the art for the game, once the art is done the rest usually progresses much faster

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
We're gonna have robot sex dolls by the time the game is finished.
This is the task progress bar for the update. He's talking about the new web feature they added for patreons, where you can see the overall progress of the game. In the patreon post it says the game is about 43% done, but the roadmap probably gives a more detailed and insightful view.

If anyone could post it that would be great. :)

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!
I have to say that looks basically as expected.
last update 2 month ago and 55% progress?
damn, thats frustrating :/
Well, they took the time between new year and christmas off this year, so it's basically 1,5 months. Given that we've been on a three months update schedule for quite some time now it sure could be faster but it's not that far off by now.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
43% sounds like a lot, i was expecting something along the lines of 25%

also it looks like there are more telescope scenes coming? i'm glad i think the telescope is a great feature. no idea what "progressions on neighbor characters" means though

also really weird how far along rhonda and mia already are, mia needs a huge rework imo and rhonda barely has anything yet

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes