ColdXClue

Jan 21, 2018
I am a bit curious, when is this game actually suppose to be completed. When I look at what's left;

0.18Jenny
0.19Eve
0.20Main story
0.21???

and each part averaging 3-4 months with the patreon almost making 50,000 a month I wonder will this game ever end. I'm not really complaining but I would like to play a final version sometime in the next couple of years.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
I am a bit curious, when is this game actually suppose to be completed. When I look at what's left;

0.18Jenny
0.19Eve
0.20Main story
0.21???

and each part averaging 3-4 months with the patreon almost making 50,000 a month I wonder will this game ever end. I'm not really complaining but I would like to play a final version sometime in the next couple of years.
When you can milk something THAT hard, you make sure it never ends

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

0.18Jenny
0.19Eve
0.20Main story
0.21???

For me is not a problem if the game never end. I mean i wanna see how the game continue. But i really hope that the game go on after that. Was cool if we can see and win over the mafia boss. But after, was really cool if a new enemy arrive in game XD

Anyway this is one of that game that can add meny sub plot and let you play and fap over another year or two XD

But the first thing i really wanna is... hope that DC find a site where upload the game and go away from patreon. So they can add again incest in it. For us fortune there are amazing modder on this site. So i play with the incest patch in it. But really know that DC return to his old story was much great.
Also because as you write... this update is based on MC's sister. So now we who like the original story. Need to hope and wait that this good modder, do the colossal work to restore the plot again.

Really i wanna see how the plot go with Annie mother XD
Or with Maria the pizza wife XD Also the new pirate, who live near the fish pier. Who is his main purpose? Some ghost female sex pirate to fuck? XD
Another women who intruge me is Liu Wang, the woman who work at the bank.
Also Principal smith (really i just do not understand why i find her so damn hot :eek::ROFLMAO: )
When and where the cat we find play some role in game! I expect that the cat become some catgirl soon or later. Surelly we can fuck her in some way :LOL:

This game have so many women that really can continue for a very long time.

The only thing that give me fear is... Kevin. Really i understand that are ppl who wait to see how they can fuck him.
I just hope that the game give us a way to just help him to find a love that is not related to MC.
I am no into gay thing. But i really wanna play and help him. But avoid the sex thing with him. Yes someone can say... just do not play his story. But this way is sad! Because i lost some content. I wanna play and avoid sex, but help him to find someone else.

Anyway cant wait to see how DC improve MC's sister.

Reactions: Sync and tankdick

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC uploaded and overall schedule some days ago . At this point the game is officially ~45% done which means 2 to 3 more years is probably a good guess. That said, those missing 55% are what DC thinks the game needs to be seen as complete, while it is certainly possible to add more content afterwards or in surprise updates in case people actually want it or DC thinks it's a good idea.

The only thing that give me fear is... Kevin. Really i understand that are ppl who wait to see how they can fuck him.
I just hope that the game give us a way to just help him to find a love that is not related to MC.
I am no into gay thing. But i really wanna play and help him. But avoid the sex thing with him. Yes someone can say... just do not play his story. But this way is sad! Because i lost some content. I wanna play and avoid sex, but help him to find someone else.
DC said a few days ago that Kevin likely won't get "his" content because nobody voted for him and it's indeed either a somewhat full update including sex or no update at all - that's why he isn't included in the new development overview. So you'll likely be disappointed, unless "public opinion" changes, but in that case I'd expect a full update including sex.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
DC said a few days ago that Kevin likely won't get "his" content because nobody voted for him and it's indeed either a somewhat full update including sex or no update at all - that's why he isn't included in the new development overview. So you'll likely be disappointed, unless "public opinion" changes, but in that case I'd expect a full update including sex.
Look, I thank you for the information. Because I was really far behind on Kevin's story. To be honest, it's all right for me to do nothing more. I was not a fan of it before and I'm not a fan of Kevin now.

I wrote those things, because months ago, I remember one of the developers replied here on the site saying there would be an update on kevin with sex and in the update there was no other choice in it. I mean that the developer, he replied to one of my comments, because I hoped that in the kevin update there would be the classic choice. That is to choose kevin or a new woman.
And the developer say to me that in kevin update, there would be no new woman, since there were already too many in the game. So the update was only on kevin. Now after some months i just say i hope that in the end i can just only help him.

But if you now say that there is no more update on kevin, for me there is no problem. Better this way, a less problem to worry about this title.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@Bahamut Zero:
Well, I guess it's not wrong what the dev/Dogeek said. Right now it's mainly about the time they want to spend on the game and that's what Kevin's content will depend on. At the moment DC seems to think that his story isn't worth the time and that's why it got dropped but IF he decides to implement it, it'll likely be as mentioned and there won't be choices and there won't be new women. Either you'd play it including sex or you don't. Given that DC seems to like the idea of Kevin I'd actually guess that he'll get at least a small update at some point, but that's not the official position at the moment.

VirgilSteam

Jul 11, 2017
At this point, if DC and crew really want Kevin's content as part of the overall story, they may be better off saving it as a one-off for after the "final" version of the game. That would probably be disappointing for anyone who was really hoping for a Kevin update but, from the sound of things, those folks are in the minority.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I really feel a void in the main story of this game, maybe not fully develop it in one new update but adding a new step in every update I think it would be great

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I am stuck with the Diane's Story.
1)I have made her pregnant but can't upgrade her story.
Capture.PNG
2)2)Every time I meet Dr.Priya there is no update for it. :(
1.PNG

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes