• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I see the "why isn't my free game ready yet" brigade and the "moderators are big old meanies-weenies" division has turned up.
yeah,some guys from the "brigade of DC defenders"made some shy appearences until now,its like they are waiting for the "platoon of scam screamers" to make the first move....there is still some free places at the bunker,if you are interested in watching how the battle will happen this time,but be warned,you must bring your own popcorn....

Last edited:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
you did not understand what i asked. I asked why are they adding new scenes always break the code that was already written normally, and still have to spend time on the old code when it was necessary to do 1 + 1
I edit Wikipedia in my own language and add or update information without breaking what is already written
Editing Wikipedia is almost nothing like coding.

This gives some insight into the difficulty they having with coding this project.

Edit: Oops, forgot link, sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
You might want to stop there, chief. No one's doing this and this is merely a cycle of people antsy to fail No Nut November.

I'd also strongly caution people to think before they type. Mods still do thread bans.
well,shit happens,eh?we are in that time of the year....

Reactions: TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Editing Wikipedia is almost nothing like coding.

This gives some insight into the difficulty they having with coding this project.
you can always watch Wreck it Ralph,the way Turbo puts himself on the game is illustrated very well in that movie,and it gives a vague idea of how coding works,even if its too brief anyone with a minimun knowledge knows how that resembles the coding work....

Last edited:

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Was just about to say that so good to see the thread really coming alive. :D I'm so happy DC has a progress tracker so that the entitled ppl who haven't put a cent into the game, know when to come out and start whining about development time, debating the finer points of coding by comparing coding to Wikipedia editing, and tearing the hair out of their heads 'cause it takes too long between updates for a game that's miles above in quality when compared to most games in the genre. :D

BRJ89

Nov 21, 2018
Sure can. She got a bunch of content one or two updates back. :)
Awesome! Too bad I uninstalled, I'd imagine my save file is gone. Oh well, good for another playthrough I guess. Are here any diverging quest lines where I can miss any content?

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Awesome! Too bad I uninstalled, I'd imagine my save file is gone. Oh well, good for another playthrough I guess. Are here any diverging quest lines where I can miss any content?
Check the front page of the thread, there's a link to the walkthrough, won't cover the upcoming update, but covers all the main decisions so far.

Reactions: TheDevian and BRJ89

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I played through an earlier version, not sure which. Can I fuck Roxxy yet?
You played an earlier version from before the Roxy update, and mention that your save is probably gone... One of the most repeated things in this thread (aside from "the two sides" bitching and sniping at each other) is the issue of save incompatibility.
You'd have to start over again regardless of having a save file from your last time playing.

This is literally the only Renpy game without save compatibility.
This is still a game in development, and that is a common issue with many games that are incomplete, and across different engines, depending on what changes between versions.
Think of it like playing a released Bethesda game.

For games specifically made in Ren'Py though...

-Sister, Sister, Sister had terrible save compatibility. That was down to the combination of each version reading saves from a specific location for each individual version, and the horrendous bugs that would occur (and still do in the vanilla version).

-Superpowered has historic issues with save compatibility, where it often would go straight to an error screen and have to quit.
The recent 0.30 release is the first one that absolutely requires a fresh start, due to changes introduced in it.

-A Town Uncovered also has historically had compatibility issues with saves between versions.

Unfortunately, your hyperbole only makes you come across as petulant.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes