rle68

May 28, 2017
talent show bug evrrytime i hit the D note i get an exception.. gonna try restarting and see if that fixes it

restart fixed the error

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK I don't know what I've done wrong BUT
All the time I start the new game with 15.1 version with cheats, I can not unlock school location
Is there any var that controls the location if it's locked or not?
I tried to delete all of the files that RenPy use but it's win10 so maybe I missed something...
Any hints anybody?

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I've noticed a bug, in the night (after mom find me masturbating) I can't sleep, I've got any option to masturbate on bed... v1.5.2

rle68

May 28, 2017
not uptight bro ive honesty been using the incest patch since it came out however it a bugfix never broke the game to this degree if i didnt have my friends saves i would be pissed though since i pretty much wasted 4 hrs on this game when it broke for me
i get your point.. dont get me wrong not pissed or anything just .. going witht he flow and see what happens

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
no idea why but its strange af. I did not have this issue in 15.1 but am having the Shovel bug in 15.2.
Here, take this
Unpack folder "scripts" in "game" folder (where scripts.rpa file and etc) . It must fixed trouble with shovel
yea about that, in 15.1 this may have worked, not so much in 15.2. In 15.2 this' Fix' is not fixing the Shovel bug or anything else I can see. I did not use incest patch in 15.1 and it has been fine. No problems except Kevin not showing up in the gym, going back and talking to him in the Cafeteria usually gets you training....just keep checking and train when he is in there. No idea why 15.2 has been a bug-fest for me _ I'm gonna keep playing 15.1.

Last edited:

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I have a problem whit the strength trainning, any cheat for the console?
Doubtful cheating higher dexterity is a good idea, in previous version's it'd break the game & you'd have to start over.
Stats cheat:
player.stats.increase("int")
player.stats.increase("str")
player.stats.increase("dex")
player.stats.increase("chr")
Money:
player.get_money($$$)
Is anyone interested in how to just unlock all gallery scenes? :biggrin:
Code:
for name in persistent.cookie_jar.keys():
  persistent.cookie_jar[name]["unlocked"] = True
  for i in range(1, persistent.cookie_jar[name]["gallery_total"]+1):
   persistent.cookie_jar[name]["gallery"][format(i, '02d') + "_unlocked"] = True

Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
OK..first off ,thanks to DC for a great game,but sadly i will not be playing the game again from scratch until old saves are compatable with new versions..i simply dont have the time or inclination to play this game from scratch everytime a new version comes out(game is getting too big to do so) ,,i realise that with the change due to patreon this was inevitable with this version..so would DC like to clarify if and when old saves will be compatable with new versions ,im sure im not the only one who feels this way.
I will play the game again,but ONLY !! when saves are compatable with newer versions,,so pls DC make this happen asap..i dont want to have to wait till the game is finished before playing it again

Last edited:
Reactions: gartal and Exanimus

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
Yes, the version that i played was 15.1 and I highly doubt that these saves will work on v15.2.
You are right about that hahaha i tried the save data of 15.1 to 15.2 and it restart the game that you need to talk to them again to progress, something like that. But the Cookie Jar is not affected it still has all of the unlock character H-Scene's that you unlock and working.

I played all the possible variations with each character and selected all the H-Scenes upon their respective quest completion.
I finally get it too hahaha you just give 1 save file so i thought at first that how did you do that. Then i realize you have many possible ending save files but you just randomly pick 1 and upload it.

And by the way i thought about this. About the reason why the H-Scene is not affected by all the changes even when you transfer in v15.1 to v15.2 or vice versa is because the only thing that affects when changing the version is the _save file and not the _persistent file where the H-Scene's are stored. Unless they add more H-Scene to unlock, in all the character witch is Superb idea. And we can't even use the old _persistent file to transfer from new version anymore then that's the only time when i can call it to a total back to zero game every time they change version. Because for me even if i start the game fresh because of save malfunction. as long as i unlock the H-Scene's it gives me motivation hehehe :D.

Last edited:

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
OK..first off ,thanks to DC for a great game,but sadly i will not be playing the game again from scratch until old saves are compatable with new versions..i simply dont have the time or inclination to play this game from scratch everytime a new version comes out
I don't think anyone, literally anyone, cares. This is a version 0.15. If you want to play the feature complete version, wait until it reaches version 1.0.

Reactions: mineiros123
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes