Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
OK..first off ,thanks to DC for a great game,but sadly i will not be playing the game again from scratch until old saves are compatable with new versions..i simply dont have the time or inclination to play this game from scratch everytime a new version comes out(game is getting too big to do so) ,,i realise that with the change due to patreon this was inevitable with this version..so would DC like to clarify if and when old saves will be compatable with new versions ,im sure im not the only one who feels this way.
I will play the game again,but ONLY !! when saves are compatable with newer versions,,so pls DC make this happen asap..i dont want to have to wait till the game is finished before playing it again

Last edited:
Reactions: gartal and Exanimus

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
Yes, the version that i played was 15.1 and I highly doubt that these saves will work on v15.2.
You are right about that hahaha i tried the save data of 15.1 to 15.2 and it restart the game that you need to talk to them again to progress, something like that. But the Cookie Jar is not affected it still has all of the unlock character H-Scene's that you unlock and working.

I played all the possible variations with each character and selected all the H-Scenes upon their respective quest completion.
I finally get it too hahaha you just give 1 save file so i thought at first that how did you do that. Then i realize you have many possible ending save files but you just randomly pick 1 and upload it.

And by the way i thought about this. About the reason why the H-Scene is not affected by all the changes even when you transfer in v15.1 to v15.2 or vice versa is because the only thing that affects when changing the version is the _save file and not the _persistent file where the H-Scene's are stored. Unless they add more H-Scene to unlock, in all the character witch is Superb idea. And we can't even use the old _persistent file to transfer from new version anymore then that's the only time when i can call it to a total back to zero game every time they change version. Because for me even if i start the game fresh because of save malfunction. as long as i unlock the H-Scene's it gives me motivation hehehe :D.

Last edited:

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
OK..first off ,thanks to DC for a great game,but sadly i will not be playing the game again from scratch until old saves are compatable with new versions..i simply dont have the time or inclination to play this game from scratch everytime a new version comes out
I don't think anyone, literally anyone, cares. This is a version 0.15. If you want to play the feature complete version, wait until it reaches version 1.0.

Reactions: mineiros123

Reklem

Jun 30, 2017
*Steps up on to a Soapbox too Rant*

I have Read the forums from page 695 too 703 (last page before this post) I have seen at least 5 people ask where to find the magazines... damn read the forums my god its not hard.

I have also seen several people ask about the shovel bug... same answer.. read the forums

the last one really gets me people asking for save files too the people asking for the files... Its a Game play the damn thing and maybe have some fun *holy fuck sticks*

*gets off my soapbox and goes back to playing the game*
There are people that played the game already. Me as example played the game 3 times already to get to the new content. After that it is just a little frustrating if you just want to see new stuff, but got to play 5+h to grind through...

Kris'is

Donor
May 4, 2017
Yo im currently stuck after the scenes where Jenny was helping roxxy in her room what should i do after that? :D

Edit: found it

Last edited:

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
To those type of MANYAKIS!! :D that there only reason why they play this game is to see the Kantutan!. I highly suggest that just Download the _persistent file that -KeyvinCarter- put way back 689 page i think. Because that's Where the H-Scenes are stored. It doesn't affect weather you use v15.1 or v15.2. But i don't know if we can still use it in the future when they add more characters or H-Scenes.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes