E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I want to know whether there is a possibility of save files being compatible with newer versions in the next update of the game..can anyone tell?
I know he said in future he wants to make them. No idea if next one will be though.

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Didn't she always have inverted nips? That seems to be the in thing these days... It would be nice if he made them pop out when they get turned on though...
Yeah she had them already but now they seem more realistic than before IMO and it could've been nice If DC made them pop out when you touch/suck them or in general make them pop out like you saied,that could be awesome as hell

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah she had them already but now they seem more realistic than before IMO and it could've been nice If DC made them pop out when you touch/suck them or in general make them pop out like you saied,that could be awesome as hell
well,they did popped out during Miss Ross class,if i remember well,although i would classify that as barely peeking out,since they got innards as soon as Ross relieved the pressure of her touch on Judith nipples....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
ermm,by 20 you mean 0.20 right?
my conscience says that the best option is ms Johnson update,however i cant hear whatever the fuck she is trying to say to me now,cuz my lust drunk brain screams to me something like this"FUCK THAT!!!THEY ALREADY CHOOSE EVE WHEN THEY COULD HAVE WAITED AND PICKED THE MOST CONVENIENT CHOICE,NOW ITS THE TIME FOR SOME HUGE FUCKING TIDIES AND ABSOLUTE NONSENSICAL CHOICES,AND JUDITH IS THE NAME THEY NEED FOR THAT!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA",but dont worry,i'm training signals language,and i'm pretty sure i can restabilish my communication with the Conscience Department as soon as possible.....

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
my conscience says that the best option is ms Johnson update,however i cant hear whatever the fuck she is trying to say to me now,cuz my lust drunk brain screams to me something like this"FUCK THAT!!!THEY ALREADY CHOOSE EVE WHEN THEY COULD HAVE WAITED AND PICKED THE MOST CONVENIENT CHOICE,NOW ITS THE TIME FOR SOME HUGE FUCKING TIDIES AND ABSOLUTE NONSENSICAL CHOICES,AND JUDITH IS THE NAME THEY NEED FOR THAT!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA",but dont worry,i'm training signals language,and i'm pretty sure i can restabilish my communication with the Conscience Department as soon as possible.....
Eh, The Conscience Department is overrated. They always say no to the fun requests. Besides, you're already an Angel, Baby!

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please stay on-topic, which is the game in the OP.

People coming here looking for info on this game should not have to read through pages of you guys doing shout-outs to each other and discussing your nicknames; PM, Profile, or off-topic thread for that shit.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Eh, The Conscience Department is overrated. They always say no to the fun requests. Besides, you're already an Angel, Baby!
sometimes we still need to rely on our Conscience,people didnt rellied on theirs and Eve was picked before save retrocompatibility,although i am shitting for that now,to me most alarms are just screaming "JUDITH TURN NOW MOTHAHUMPERS!!!!"maybe this restlessness pass when the pregnancy content goes up with Diane's update,only time will tell for sure though.....

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
sometimes we still need to rely on our Conscience,people didnt rellied on theirs and Eve was picked before save retrocompatibility,although i am shitting for that now,to me most alarms are just screaming "JUDITH TURN NOW MOTHAHUMPERS!!!!"maybe this restlessness pass when the pregnancy content goes up with Diane's update,only time will tell for sure though.....
I dig Eve, looking forward to her update. But seriously, Judith is long overdue for some worthwhile content! Maybe they can work something in for her with Eve and Diane. Little by little build up her story and let us have some fun with her succulent bum!

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I dig Eve, looking forward to her update. But seriously, Judith is long overdue for some worthwhile content! Maybe they can work something in for her with Eve and Diane. Little by little build up her story and let us have some fun with her succulent bum!
Keep on shinnin' my man! (Remember, we dont wanna be suued)
I believe someone had mentioned judith is supposed to help out with the milk and aunt thing??

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
I believe someone had mentioned judith is supposed to help out with the milk and aunt thing??
Same 2 U Big Dawg! Until I see it in the game I gotta just go with it being a rumor. One I hope turns out to be true, of course! Milking Judith would be a great time for all involved, in my humble opinion.

Reactions: TheDevian and E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Same 2 U Big Dawg! Until I see it in the game I gotta just go with it being a rumor. One I hope turns out to be true, of course! Milking Judith would be a great time for all involved, in my humble opinion.
Especially now that Judith has a cuter look to her!
I'm definitely looking forward to eve as well. Even if it is just for a gangbang scene.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Especially now that Judith has a cuter look to her!
I'm definitely looking forward to eve as well. Even if it is just for a gangbang scene.
I can dig it. The new look suits Cutey Judy. I'm afraid an Eve gangbang would involve her pulling a train on Our Intrepid Hero. Ass up and call her "Daddy"!

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
While that is purely speculation on my part, I have had that feeling since the first time I played that part of the game, the moment I learned that the cow-girl costume you can buy is not the one you give to Auntie Diane, I really felt it strongly. It could be mom, and it could be just a change of plans too (like he decided not to make you buy it for the quest), but the evidence is strong.
I am usually good about reading the clues, but things change in a project like this, and many good writers try to mislead, so I have been wrong before. XD

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm pretty sure that "helping out stuff" won't happen anytime soon (except maybe with Debbie whose story is connected to Diane anyway) because it basically demands to have the stories of both characters finished and we haven't really seen that kind of interaction across unrelated stories until now - quite the opposite, it seems like they want to get rid of those interconnecting links for now (like Jenny, DEX stat and Somrak). So I'd say that's a thing for one of the very late updates when most of the game is done and when they can hopefully do some of those things.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm pretty sure that "helping out stuff" won't happen anytime soon (except maybe with Debbie whose story is connected to Diane anyway) because it basically demands to have the stories of both characters finished and we haven't really seen that kind of interaction across unrelated stories until now - quite the opposite, it seems like they want to get rid of those interconnecting links for now (like Jenny, DEX stat and Somrak). So I'd say that's a thing for one of the very late updates when most of the game is done and when they can hopefully do some of those things.
Possibly, but there was a lot of interaction with the other students in the teacher update, and we got a bit with some during Roxxy's too, so you never know. There is also an event in .17's 'tasks' called 'a helping hand', and while that could be a handjob, it could also be getting Diane a helper...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Possibly, but there was a lot of interaction with the other students in the teacher update, and we got a bit with some during Roxxy's too, so you never know. There is also an event in .17's 'tasks' called 'a helping hand', and while that could be a handjob, it could also be getting Diane a helper...
Yes, what I mean are story related interactions which depend on advancing other character's stories. At least I'd say that "milking" would be something which would require to have an advanced relationship (maybe even pregnancy?) before you can ask that specific character to do it. I mean, it would make very little sense if MC could just invite a girl to be milked by Diane and him without having even started her story.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes