King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah, kind of got off point... lol

Sadly, that is not exactly out of the question. If 17 is October, it could be January for 18, and April for Eve. though there is a chance one of them could be a 2 month update, instead of 3, but if they are on par with Roxxy for quality, you won't be hearing me complaining. It made me love a character I had no interest in before ...Missy:kissingheart:.
yeah i hated roxxy before her character development update and yeah about the discussion you guys were having you might want delete those comments or not continue it i mean i can always invite you 2 to my conversation thread if you want

Reactions: Maure97 and E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Yeah, kind of got off point... lol

Sadly, that is not exactly out of the question. If 17 is October, it could be January for 18, and April for Eve. though there is a chance one of them could be a 2 month update, instead of 3, but if they are on par with Roxxy for quality, you won't be hearing me complaining. It made me love a character I had no interest in before ...Missy:kissingheart:.
Now that i think of it. We go off topic in this thread all the time. Kinda surprised we havent had some convos erased yet.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
yeah i hated roxxy before her character development update and yeah about the discussion you guys were having you might want delete those comments or not continue it i mean i can always invite you 2 to my conversation thread if you want
There's like 4 or 5 of us on this thread that always talk and joke around here. Some of our stuff is just hilarious. Probably why we havent had our stuff deleted. Thanks for the invite. I'll check it out sir!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why limit yourself and not just jump on the monster girl train?Most demi-humans are counted as that these days anyway <-<(also Albedo is a giant winged ape,cant get much more furry than that =P).
We are all apes man. XD
Don't get me wrong, I'm usually down for monster-girls, and I don't mind fury to a point, until it gets to be little more than actual beasties. As long as they are more anthropomorphic than animal, I am there. lol
I loved most of the girls in Monster Musume (loli excluded), but there was just something about Ms. Smith. That whole sexy librarian/bureaucrat thing she had going on just called to me.

To try to stay on topic, I still say Aqua had the cutest face (and a nice ass too), though that new 'elf' girl comes close.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Now that i think of it. We go off topic in this thread all the time. Kinda surprised we havent had some convos erased yet.
its basically becuz we usually carry back to the game discussion....alas anyone know why there wasnt had a stream earlier?DC working on spoiler content again?normally he dont stream on weekdays only on cases like spoiler content or some kind of complication....

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
We are all apes man. XD
Don't get me wrong, I'm usually down for monster-girls, and I don't mind fury to a point, until it gets to be little more than actual beasties. As long as they are more anthropomorphic than animal, I am there. lol
I loved most of the girls in Monster Musume (loli excluded), but there was just something about Ms. Smith. That whole sexy librarian/bureaucrat thing she had going on just called to me.

To try to stay on topic, I still say Aqua had the cutest face (and a nice ass too), though that new 'elf' girl comes close.
Agreed on the furries. Just a couple things animal but majority human. Or as you put it, rightly so, anthropomorphic.
Agree about the loli (bird girl).
Havent gotten to Aqua yet so i cant comment.....yet

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Agreed on the furries. Just a couple things animal but majority human. Or as you put it, rightly so, anthropomorphic.
Yeah, ears, tail, maybe a fang or horn, what more do you need? Felicia (Darkstalkers) anyone?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
we need a proper orc girl there to bork,since June is the sacred offering to keep the BroForce always united,and a proper orc girl is burly in all the right places(could be prettier,but i'm not a pimple,to go around fucking faces),and thats a need in every game who defends variety.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
we need a proper orc girl there to bork,since June is the sacred offering to keep the BroForce always united,and a proper orc girl is burly in all the right places(could be prettier,but i'm not a pimple,to go around fucking faces),and thats a need in every game who defends variety.
How about a Leela instead!? Lol

Which one is june again?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
How about a Leela instead!? Lol

Which one is june again?
the nerdy girl who goes 4chaning on school computer room,the chubby one with glasses and a kink for orcs,and who "helps" you to figure that you dont need to have any kind of electronics skills to fix a scanner/printer.....
i remember that she was based on a person who used to appear on the stream chats,but i cant really remember her name...

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
the nerdy girl who goes 4chaning on school computer room,the chubby one with glasses and a kink for orcs,and who "helps" you to figure that you dont need to have any kind of electronics skills to fix a scanner/printer.....
Oh yeah! I let erik get her instead of sharing his mom.
Think i have a save where i made the choice. Do we get to do June if we dont push her to erik?
Kinda wish DC had done an Office Space on the copier! Lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah,you even get her cosplay as orc when you plow her....but as cute as she is,i usually go for Mrs.Johnson,and let Erik be a happy guy....
Oh damn! Hopefully that storyline dialogue is as funny as roxxys was. Definitely gonna try her route next then
Yeah, I liked that scene a whole lot more than I had originally expected, she was perfect for that role. Not an ending I would choose normally, due to how dickish you have to be to get it, and you know, ...Mrs. Johnson, but it's worth doing at least once. It was really cute.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes