mattius77

May 16, 2017
One thing that's bugged me about the shower scene with Mom is that the bottom half of her right leg disappears whilst banging.

tnnnt

Nov 2, 2017
Guys i think i just found a bug...when i try to get the keys at the hospital..i ask the receptionist for the schedule, then i go to the 2nd floor and click on the storage door and make the phone call...then i go downstairs but the receptionist is there and i cant get the keys...need help!
me too
i dont know what to do anyone no idea?!!

VThot

Oct 9, 2017
Recepcionist is mistake in this update .
If you move she to get key you cant solve compas and fuck .
In this update xou cant have trio whit Eric and his mom :-(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Good news there working on a hot fix for v14.3 and we may get it tonight.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Doesn't Roz give you the key to meet her in the storage room voluntarily? I didn't pay attention, but do you have to give it back to her when you're, erm, finished?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Doesn't Roz give you the key to meet her in the storage room voluntarily? I didn't pay attention, but do you have to give it back to her when you're, erm, finished?
Yes it is given back but you do not see it.

@ game is bug and there working on a hot fix for it and may be out tonight.

As for the battle and other games that have a timer see this for help on it.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, so i am really really annoyed with the underwater battle event, timer is too short, actions are too much for the alotted time, i know some people have got the right sequence for the lair from the globe, but i can not click that sequence fast enough...
therefore, i am resolving to editing the save file (basically, i am cheating)
however i need some help identifying the right variable to change, in order to extend that dang timer by at least double, in order to navigate that roadblock with a semblance of a fighting chance
i will post the values i got from the save edit online website (attached picture), bear in mind, these are the values for the free user, not the extended one, since i am not a patreon .
would appreciate any feedback on this matter that will help me. thank you ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thnx for the prompt reply

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ok, so i am really really annoyed with the underwater battle event, timer is too short, actions are too much for the alotted time, i know some people have got the right sequence for the lair from the globe, but i can not click that sequence fast enough...
therefore, i am resolving to editing the save file (basically, i am cheating)
however i need some help identifying the right variable to change, in order to extend that dang timer by at least double, in order to navigate that roadblock with a semblance of a fighting chance
i will post the values i got from the save edit online website (attached picture), bear in mind, these are the values for the free user, not the extended one, since i am not a patreon .
would appreciate any feedback on this matter that will help me. thank you ...
View attachment 32770
See my post right above yours.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
The globe in the attic was the clue for this one. A clue I completely forgot about for a long time.
ooooooooooooh. heh i was wondering about that.

cheers

ok, so i am really really annoyed with the underwater battle event, timer is too short, actions are too much for the alotted time[snip]
cheat engine 'Speedhack' if you need more time for things. slow down a little .90 or a lot .10 ;)

401Grem

May 14, 2017

Sorry, not a viable option under linux. there was a script fix for this purpose at one time.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, thanks to a1fox3 i was able to finish the lair event and get to Aqua at last, and i think that is the end of anything i can do at this version so far
i took the mia route, took the private yoga route, got sis, mom, and aunt to their final stage in this version, did the yoga event, maxed out all stats, and got the 25k in the bank with a lot more to boot (efforts of countless pizza runs)
i do not think there is anyone left to H in this version, so i`ll wait patiently until the next one ....
have fun, and thnx for the help ...

Reactions: a1fox3

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Also, I tried to catch the mean fish to get Captain Terry to quit fishing, but lost the gold lure. Went back to the cave and managed to recover the thing, then lost it again. Now, when I go back to the cave there's no option for returning the lure.

:sad:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Ya, so my fingers are not agile enough and my old brain not quick enough, so it seams there is no way for me to continue to play this game with 10 digit super high speed challenges? DC made a cheat mode for the rest of these, but left out the one for the underwater challenge?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ya, so my fingers are not agile enough and my old brain not quick enough, so it seams there is no way for me to continue to play this game with 10 digit super high speed challenges?
Did you ask on the discord server for info and help. Discord info here

May 3, 2017
Dude - played 2 hours to "replay" every single damn old story tasks.
Why can't we skip unseen text? And why DC/whoever took away scroll back function?

I downloaded the Halloween updates on Halloween day so that I could enjoy some Halloween fun. But I haven't gotten anything new yet...

Jesus! I got stuck fucking mommy in the bathroom *facepalm

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Did you ask on the discord server for info and help. Discord info here
Requires sign up. Could not win the dexterity challenges for the same reason. I don't type, it's hunt&peck, and my fingers are not agile anymore, and I shouldn't have to sign up with every site on the internet, just to ask an anonymous question.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes