nicmuco

Jun 8, 2017
Start a new game, and select the cheat mode. This way you will be able to skip the mini-game and get +1 stat point. Other than that you would need some kewy smash aka autokey or similars.
Always use the cheat mode because the STR it's been broken for ages.
Thank you so much!

Toni89

Jul 16, 2017
Guys i think i just found a bug...when i try to get the keys at the hospital..i ask the receptionist for the schedule, then i go to the 2nd floor and click on the storage door and make the phone call...then i go downstairs but the receptionist is there and i cant get the keys...need help!

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Guys i think i just found a bug...when i try to get the keys at the hospital..i ask the receptionist for the schedule, then i go to the 2nd floor and click on the storage door and make the phone call...then i go downstairs but the receptionist is there and i cant get the keys...need help!
I believe when you click on the phone ...it tells you no one to call now..... I do not believe they have expanded this part of the game yet..... BUT .... if you have asked her for the death records... she gives you the key to the storage room.... you fuck her and she gives you the records..... then it becomes sand box.... if you go back to her...take a break....you go to the storage room and fuck her when ever you want....

Nemesis2play

May 30, 2017
the bug with the monster girls is on the automatic animation, i pass with this metod, go to mia house to fuck her mother, disseble te automatic animation,finishi the sex, , so after this go to monster girl ,
there will be some error, but u clic to ignore.

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
The underwater tunnel to find Aqua is incredibly frustrating. I always lose oxygen quicker than the choice to choose left, right or up.

I really don't know what I am supposed to do in that underwater cave. Is it luck based or is there a certain pattern to follow?

Also I really hate quick time events. I am looking at you Resident Evil 4.

Last edited:

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
HERE'S THE FIX FOR THE CRASHING IN THE AQUA H-SCENE:
EXTRACT THIS TO SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc/game/
The underwater tunnel to find Aqua is incredibly frustrating. I always lose oxygen quicker than the choice to choose left, right or up.

I really don't know what I am supposed to do in that underwater cave. Is it luck based or is there a certain pattern to follow?

Also I really hate quick time events. I am looking at you Resident Evil 4.
Up-Up-Left-Left-Up-Right-Up

Reactions: Zakutsa

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
I've noticed a problem: I started a new game with the cheat option (which said stats don't matter), yet when i try to get passed the two girls in the locker room after Roxy goes to take a shower I fail the CHR check.

Star_System

May 20, 2017
I've noticed a problem: I started a new game with the cheat option (which said stats don't matter), yet when i try to get passed the two girls in the locker room after Roxy goes to take a shower I fail the CHR check.
Yes it also happens for the STR test with your aunt, so you have to grind your stats

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Yes it also happens for the STR test with your aunt, so you have to grind your stats
Using the cheat-mode only enables you to skip the mini-games necessary for a successful stat raise, as far as I know.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
To Fix all mini games timing but for pizza deliver mimi game.
Download: -
Download Version 7.0.0 (Beta) After Install Restart PC.
Once installed Run RTSS from icon and set Frame Limiter to 30 Only Works for PC.
Now add Summertime Saga exe to the list.
Click on SS and set "Frame Rate" to 30 but if this is still to fast then go to 20.

Remember this does not work for the pizza deliver mini game.

Thanks to iAnimeDeath on the Discord channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: txyzz
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes