BDI123

May 23, 2017
I downloaded the image fix and tried putting it in the same folder as the exe. file but still get the traceback file

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'characters/aqua/char_aqua_sex_03.png'>:
File "game/secret/scripts/lair/lair.rpy", line 562, in script
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/aqua/char_aqua_sex_03.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/secret/scripts/lair/lair.rpy", line 562, in script
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1275, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1381, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2096, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 178, in render
renpy.display.render.render(self.transitions[-1], width, height, 0, 0)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 387, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
im = cache.get(self)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\raghu\Desktop\Newest Games\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 550, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/aqua/char_aqua_sex_03.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.14.30

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Cast lure a bit left of the start position. Wait till monster fish tail vanishes from the screen, then cast the lure, you should catch the monter fish this way. Remember to save as Aqua will steal the lure if unsuccessfull.

As for the Aqua sex scene, make sure you end all the scenes with captain, wait till next day.

Hospital is still bugged and cant get the pills, mom's shower sex is endless loop.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i cant progress on finding the compass i just get image/'secret/location_forest_puzzle_night_closed' not found

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Go to the beach and click on the island and than the fun really begins!! I have no idea how to open the chest but now we know what the special key was for in Erik's Dad's loot bag!! I see an image to some book but no freaking idea where to get the book or what to use to unlock the chest. I tried the dates on the tombstone but no luck!!

nicmuco

Jun 8, 2017
Start a new game, and select the cheat mode. This way you will be able to skip the mini-game and get +1 stat point. Other than that you would need some kewy smash aka autokey or similars.
Always use the cheat mode because the STR it's been broken for ages.
Thank you so much!

Toni89

Jul 16, 2017
Guys i think i just found a bug...when i try to get the keys at the hospital..i ask the receptionist for the schedule, then i go to the 2nd floor and click on the storage door and make the phone call...then i go downstairs but the receptionist is there and i cant get the keys...need help!

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Guys i think i just found a bug...when i try to get the keys at the hospital..i ask the receptionist for the schedule, then i go to the 2nd floor and click on the storage door and make the phone call...then i go downstairs but the receptionist is there and i cant get the keys...need help!
I believe when you click on the phone ...it tells you no one to call now..... I do not believe they have expanded this part of the game yet..... BUT .... if you have asked her for the death records... she gives you the key to the storage room.... you fuck her and she gives you the records..... then it becomes sand box.... if you go back to her...take a break....you go to the storage room and fuck her when ever you want....

Nemesis2play

May 30, 2017
the bug with the monster girls is on the automatic animation, i pass with this metod, go to mia house to fuck her mother, disseble te automatic animation,finishi the sex, , so after this go to monster girl ,
there will be some error, but u clic to ignore.

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
The underwater tunnel to find Aqua is incredibly frustrating. I always lose oxygen quicker than the choice to choose left, right or up.

I really don't know what I am supposed to do in that underwater cave. Is it luck based or is there a certain pattern to follow?

Also I really hate quick time events. I am looking at you Resident Evil 4.

Last edited:

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
HERE'S THE FIX FOR THE CRASHING IN THE AQUA H-SCENE:
EXTRACT THIS TO SummertimeSaga-0.14.30-pc/game/
The underwater tunnel to find Aqua is incredibly frustrating. I always lose oxygen quicker than the choice to choose left, right or up.

I really don't know what I am supposed to do in that underwater cave. Is it luck based or is there a certain pattern to follow?

Also I really hate quick time events. I am looking at you Resident Evil 4.
Up-Up-Left-Left-Up-Right-Up

Reactions: Zakutsa

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
I've noticed a problem: I started a new game with the cheat option (which said stats don't matter), yet when i try to get passed the two girls in the locker room after Roxy goes to take a shower I fail the CHR check.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes