Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Man, I don't know what the fuck is going on; I've downloaded the save with all of the cookie jar scenes unlocked, as well as the persisten file. I've tried putting them in the game folder, in the saves folder, and nothing changes. I do have a few saves in the game already, so that's not it. Any idea?

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
Man, I don't know what the fuck is going on; I've downloaded the save with all of the cookie jar scenes unlocked, as well as the persisten file. I've tried putting them in the game folder, in the saves folder, and nothing changes. I do have a few saves in the game already, so that's not it. Any idea?
Check again in both directories, try to clean all old saves as well:
- %APPDATA%/RenPy/game_directory
- game_directory\game\saves

Reactions: obikenobisith

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Check again in both directories, try to clean all old saves as well:
- %APPDATA%/RenPy/game_directory
- game_directory\game\saves
Yep, I just checked, I had no older saves previous to this last uptdate because last time I played it, it was in a different PC. And I have the persistent thing in both saves and %appdata%, so I have no idea about how to fix it.

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
Yep, I just checked, I had no older saves previous to this last uptdate because last time I played it, it was in a different PC. And I have the persistent thing in both saves and %appdata%, so I have no idea about how to fix it.
Try to download a new copy of the game and do it again

Apk_Khan

Nov 4, 2018
All saves character wise from slots 10-1 to 13-3, where 13-3 has it all open except that Asian girl in the warehouse. Enjoy !!
feel free to message for queries.

I wish DC should allow female characters to interact with other males in the game or introduce new for fun. Also, debbie should be allowed to get pregnant and roxxy and crystal too.

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
All saves character wise from slots 10-1 to 13-3, where 13-3 has it all open except that Asian girl in the warehouse. Enjoy !!

I wish DC should allow female characters to interact with other males in the game or introduce new for fun. Also, debbie should be allowed to get pregnant and roxxy and crystal too.
Thanks! just got one question. Or does this work anyway?

Dont you need the persistence file for it to unlock the cookie jar?

Apk_Khan

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks! just got one question. Or does this work anyway?

Dont you need the persistence file for it to unlock the cookie jar?
I may have forgotten.. but when all characters save are there i think it will open check the game play with my saves and tell else i will include another files with that.

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
I may have forgotten.. but when all characters save are there i think it will open check the game play with my saves and tell else i will include another files with that.
Unfortunately it didnt =/ I even tried to open the save and play a little :p

Lolk89zoom

Nov 18, 2022
If you guys want to unlock the cookie jar gallery without playing the game, my gallery unlock script still works.

Place it in the "SummertimeSaga\game" folder.

SummertimeSaga/ game" folder.
nothing helps, and looking at other people's comments, it worked for them :(

Reactions: JulianRGray

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020

thankyouuu i appreciate it....
i don't play this game above 6 months, can i ask there's new scene with MC friend fat woman in bathroom?
i remember the scene finish at there..

sorry eng not my native language

Reactions: Throwaway94

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Tell me how to open the full gallery. I copied all the saves to both folders, the save is loaded and there is no gallery. Deleted everything, re-downloaded, re-copied the save. Still no galleries.

Reactions: shawnnation