Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I need a save, I completed everything at eva was a female, well I had 2 full save one for trans eve and a female eve but I rather the female eve and I went with the religeous mother instead of the classmate on one save and the reverse on another, my main one was the mother, so I would like a save with female eve and the mother please

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I need a save, I completed everything at eva was a female, well I had 2 full save one for trans eve and a female eve but I rather the female eve and I went with the religeous mother instead of the classmate on one save and the reverse on another, my main one was the mother, so I would like a save with female eve and the mother please
I have eve as female and the mother only did the first part where you take her for the first time,I'm trying trigger the cementary door but can't seem to get it,if you got that part would also appreciate a save and let me know if you want my save,done roxxy and all school teachers was working on jenny and debbie,diane is where she ate the pie,got eric gf but have save where you make decision,actually have 2 saves where you make decision 1 of eve and other for eric,just trying trigger that cemetary door.Will continue game but will save in another slot incase you want the save.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ataru Moroboshi