• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

Mar 3, 2022
You realize that downloading the game and opening it, you have the option to start at "new content" Follow the hints within the in-game changelog at the main menu - voilà 100% save in less than 15 minutes.
Does that mean this will also give a full gallery or is it like other games where scenes will still be locked?

caldess

Nov 12, 2017
Hi, does anyone have a save from the end of 0.19.5 content that works with the current version?

Would be much appreciated.

UptoSpeed

Apr 18, 2018
Cheers man. Its a been a while since I played and sorry to bother you again, but what is this cookie jar? It sounds like a gallery but I cannot find it.
You can find the Cookie Jar in the main menu of the game between the settings and the credits, that's where you revisit all the unlocked or previous scenes for all available characters.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Sorry, I upload the wrong persistent file. Try this one
thank you for this..

quick question though,
i was looking up the setting and carelessly erased the persistent data from the settings menu..
so...
I think I screwed up big time..

is there a way to remedy this?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Here's a simple remedy:
  1. Start up game.
  2. On Main Menu, select the changelog link.
  3. Click on "spoilers" listed for this update and then click the button that pops up to give you the in-depth hints of the 8 new animations. Take a screen shot and keep handy.
  4. Go back to Main Menu and select "New Game".
  5. When given a choice, select start at "New Content".
  6. Decide if you want your content to include sharing Maria with Tony and if you want Trans Eve (there is no futa in the game - there is a transwoman. There is a difference)
  7. Follow the hints for the 8 new animations (takes less than 10 minutes)
You now have your own full save based upon your desires - no worries about persistent files, getting wrong saves from someone else, etc.