Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

okidoki13

Jul 6, 2018
First you need to do this: When it's daytime go to your living room for a scene with Jenny.
Then after that: The next time you go to sleep she'll have a surprise for you.
Yes I get the scene at the door and the awkward convo etc in the morning. Then I go to living room, nothing happens. Wait until afternoon or evening, nothing happens. Go to sleep: nothing happens.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yes I get the scene at the door and the awkward convo etc in the morning. Then I go to living room, nothing happens. Wait until afternoon or evening, nothing happens. Go to sleep: nothing happens.
The front door is in your living room, so you've already seen the first scene in the living room. And so Jenny didn't sleep with you in your bed at night?

You can send me your save and I can try to see if I can find what's wrong.

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
I'm working on updating the mods for v0.18, please be patient.

I need to make a lot of big changes so it will probably take me longer than it usually does to update everything.
Since installing 3 mods is probably a bit tedious, I'll be putting everything together in one mod and uploading it here for everyone and there will only be one version, so no separate mods or different versions like before. Just one mod that has everything.
[/SPOILER]
When you're saying one file, does that mean it will be patron-only or will the mod contain a demo walk-through/no walk-through at all?

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Seems good, haven't tried the mod yet, but waiting for v.0.18 to come out so hopefully it's worth the wait

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Will these mods be compatible with the new incest patch or just generally with ic patches?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Will these mods be compatible with the new incest patch or just generally with ic patches?
It will be compatible with incest patches. It will also be compatible with any other mods, like ikarumod, if they are using the new Summertime Saga mod manager.

Changing my mods to use the new mod manager is a lot of the reason why it's taking me longer than usual to update the mod pack.

Reactions: lordfridge9

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I pass, not on to pay for moods, will queep with the Ikaroo mood at last it is free.
queep??? what?
pass on what the mod isn't even available yet here or on patreon it is still being updated to the latest game version.
Anyway you do know that Lains mod and the Ikarumod are different right?
ikarugas mod is a cheat mod
lains modpack is a walkthrough mod, a fan dlc mod, and it changes some of the character art.
they are different and add different features

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes