Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Newbie123321

Mar 10, 2019
Could you give an example? The Jenny scene would take place really far into your relationship with her which is why she's nice to you and not acting like a bitch. And Debbie literally only has 2 lines where she says she's leaving then says she's home, so I don't see how someone would think it doesn't fit her character when it's only 2 short lines lol.
well, that was a quick reply! lol
jenny for example says: 'But.. Mom did say to be nice to you sooo...' - I don't recall jenny to call debbie 'mom' before, but she called her debbie in the vanilla game all the time.
Same goes for the line: 'I really want you sis..' - quite unusual, because the main character always called jenny by her name before.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
well, that was a quick reply! lol
jenny for example says: 'But.. Mom did say to be nice to you sooo...' - I don't recall jenny to call debbie 'mom' before, but she called her debbie in the vanilla game all the time.
Same goes for the line: 'I really want you sis..' - quite unusual, because the main character always called jenny by her name before.
Ohh, that's because all of the incest stuff was removed from the game lol. Debbie used to be your mom and Jenny your sister.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
your walkthrough on how to do the stats is pointless we already know (for one the game f***ing tells us) plus we can use the console command cheat for the stats but to put a how-to in a 5 dollar a month paywall thats already given us a how-to in the game in the first place?!?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
нow тo play ιт?
Installation:
PC:
Unzip any mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "SummertimeSaga-0-17-5-pc" folder.

Mac:
Unzip any mod then hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to your "SummertimeSaga-0-17-5-mac/Contents/Resources/autorun/game" folder and merge the folders.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
hello.. laim..
can i know the difference 17.1 full and 17.5 not full?
im pretty curious.. thanks

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
hello.. laim..
can i know the difference 17.1 full and 17.5 not full?
im pretty curious.. thanks
The 17.1 full is the full Walkthrough Mod for Summertime Saga v0.17.1
The 17.5 not full is the demo version of Lain's Walkthrough Mod for Summertime Saga v0.17.5
Some of the mods features are locked/unavailable in the demo version
The 17.1 mod is not compatible with the game version 0.17.5

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Any heads up on when the next update of this will be out by any chance? Been waiting for a while. I know it takes a long time to get things done, but here's hoping it's soon. I hope we can finally put the puta girls in their place, or at the very least have some fun with new maid :devilish: and perhaps some variations of sex with some of the other characters. Alot of holes left unfilled :ROFLMAO:

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
um.. i dont know where to ask.
maybe someone at this thread can help me..
i bough milk jug at first day (cheating) then when day 50 maybe..
after they upgrade barn Diane ask me to buy milk jug but i already did!
and i cant progress again. can someone help?
Ironically you're called Bugfinder, seems like you found one alright. Never had that issue for myself, although then again I did once have to restart cause nothing I did got that guy at the gym to spot me, and at the same time buying things was an issue. You might need to restart unfortunately. Bummer dude.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
ah yes i found out how to fix it.
when they say barn is fixed instead go for the story. i skip few day so maybe the script follow on.
and sometimes i messed thing up hahaha..

nguyen56

Jun 29, 2018
Anyone going to upload the full version and/or make a thread with it? Seems ironic someone is holding their mod hostage behind a paywall on a forum based on software piracy.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Anyone going to upload the full version and/or make a thread with it? Seems ironic someone is holding their mod hostage behind a paywall on a forum based on software piracy.
Are you going to do it?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i already extracted the fan dlc scenes mod to games folder...but when i go to the tree house..nothing happens
Have you played the mod before? Because you only need to activate it at the tree house once.

If you haven't then you most likely put the mod in the wrong folder.

lordslayerz

Sep 20, 2018
yes i tried it before and it works just fine....now after i extracted the files on games folder...nothing happens when i enter the tree house..

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
yeah funny stuff is when use that mod is..
i got other scene first.. and the last one at the home tree..
because i forget that there was a home tree lol.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
yes i tried it before and it works just fine....now after i extracted the files on games folder...nothing happens when i enter the tree house..
I just told you that if you played it before on the same save then you only need to activate it at the tree house once.

If you're starting a new save and nothing happens the first time you go to the tree house then you installed the mod incorrectly.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I cant get the 2nd quest to work, going to sleep at night and nothing happens
First you need to do this: When it's daytime go to your living room for a scene with Jenny.
Then after that: The next time you go to sleep she'll have a surprise for you.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes