Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
banner.jpg

Updated: 2023-06-02
Game/Creator: /
Modder: Maid Lain - /
Game Version: 0.20.16

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and scene in the game Summertime Saga! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. After you complete a character's story, there is also instructions on how to unlock all of their gallery scenes. You can look at the images below to get a better understanding of how the mod works.

A simplified cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set your money to max, increase your stats to max, and unlock all scene gallery scenes.

Installation Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frequently Asked Questions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD

PC & Mac: -
Android: -

f 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited:

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Well I'm sad, but it's capitalism. I would have like them all to be free tho. Let's see what he adds with that funding.
Exactly, working with mods are time consuming. This mod seems amazing, with screens and quests log. I know the work behind.

But giving a demo version and ask 5$/month to get full version it's like opening a pandora box.

GentlePro

Jul 10, 2017
Sorry I understand how time-consuming making walkthroughs or mods can be, but there's no way in hell I'm endorsing paid mods.

Other members generously offer their extensive help and share their amazing walkthroughs and mods without asking for any money in return, so what you're trying to do in my opinion is ridiculous and sets a horrible precedent.

Last edited:

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Exactly, working with mods are time consuming. This mod seems amazing, with screens and quests log. I know the work behind.

But giving a demo version and ask 5$/month to get full version it's like opening a pandora box.
yep. I love your work and the Rogue-like expanded mod and witch trainer silver guy gives out amazing content for free. It's like a Bethesda situation here.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Time to get a release thread for the paid mods now lmao.
Why? In another thread Lain has already said he doesn't mind if someone uploads the full version & links it in the OP.
I don't see whats wrong with someone wanting to be compensated for their work and uploading a demo to show what the mod is like, I'm sure if you're patient someone will eventually post a link for the full version of the mod.
Thanks, and well I had a demo version of the mod but someone uploaded the full version here almost instantly. :p

I'm completely okay with that though since this site is mainly about sharing games and I wouldn't want my mod to be an exception to that.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Don't worry, one day will happen the same with Nexus mods. Full rampage and monthly fee of 5/10$ for downloading the mods there for all of the games available.

362670864648372224.png

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
have you ever think about a possible incest patch
Probably not since an incest patch usually always gets created by someone else, i think ikaruga does it.

Well I'm sad, but it's capitalism. I would have like them all to be free tho. Let's see what he adds with that funding.
The patreon definitely lets me put more time into modding, so there will absolutely be more mods added. I'll have the mod for Dating My Daughter Chapter 2 finished when the update gets released at the end of this month, then after that I've been working on walkthrough mods for Four Elements Trainer and Witch Trainer.

Sorry I understand how time-consuming making walkthrough or mods can be, but there's no way in hell I'm endorsing paid mods.
Other members generously offer their extensive help and share their amazing walkthroughs and mods without asking for any money in return
I've made 2 dozen walkthroughs and mods in the past that are 100% free and that I've never asked or expected a cent for. So feel free to use those. It's perfectly fine if you don't want to pay. If you don't pay for the full version the worst thing that will happen is you get the Attractive Characters mod, the demo that has guides for some of the characters and quests, and the Fan DLC mod, all for free, so it's really not that bad if you don't want the full version.

Funny how quickly this Mod appeared after v17 release, when it was only few hours.
I've been working on it for the past 3 weeks, then I spent a few hours to check if it was compatible with v0.17 and released it. I still need to update the mod with a walkthrough for Diane's new story though which I'll probably do today.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
why is there two Lain's Walkthrough Mod whats the diff......
What is the Walkthrough Mod demo version?
The demo version only has some of the features unlocked. Everything is available in the

Only some of the walkthroughs/guides are available in the demo and the new cheat menu is only available in the full version. I'd recommend downloading the demo because even if you don't want the full version then at least you'll have guides for some of the characters if you ever need them.

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Hybris

May 9, 2017
so just curious would you be upset if someone got your full your walkthrough and then posted here to this pirate site because i dont know if even modding a game in the first places is what the creator of the game wanted

w/e though do what you want
I think trying to make money off of a pirated version of another persons work is a quick way to get in trouble. Not to mention simply seems wrong to charge for a mod in the first place. Even Bethesda is learning this.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes