4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
For the undercounter blowjob, all I can say is look forward to the next update.

I can't promise an overhaul of the Masaru path but I'll at least try to reduce the randomness and a recollection room for instructions (sort of like swordsman Tina).

Anyway, just wanted to drop a thanks for the kinder comments and a "I'll see what I can do but I'll make it less complicated" for the feedback/areas for improvements ones.

And uh for that one art review, I'm sorry you don't like the art but I'm not going full A.I. anytime soon solely because I don't want this to come across as any other game. It's an artist (if I can call myself that) mentality and I can't see myself really compromising and going full A.I. anytime soon or at all.

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
How do I use save on mobile?
finally finished it... played it organically (5 hours and still couldn't finish it) and with walkthrough (4 hours 30 mins).

I must say playing this without the walkthrough is impossible esp with the 30 day timer. You need to build up relationships with npcs using gifts, however there is a decent amount of trial and error figuring out each of their likes and dislikes which would eat up days (only 1 gift per day).

Some events are random:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finished it with walkthrough and instantly loved it. The story is good, its not just some barebones fap game. My favorite scenes were the aircon fixing one (need more of those open behind your back) and the final sex scene.

I loved the art style as well i know some people dont like the "scuffed" art, but this heavily reminds me of Shinachiku castella games which has one of the best degenerate ntr games out there and even there people are divided over their artstyle lol (esp the ugly bastards)

Some suggestions for next update:
Skip prologue

Phone hotkey (like Q or some button)

A to-do list journal like an in-game guide

Variety of the static overworld cgs (all of them were Shion bending down showing cleavage). Would be fun to see her ass or a braless tank top version. It's summer and she's sweaty lets remove the bikini top while keeping the white tank

Some moans or slurping sounds over the phone. Shion's relationship with Masaru improves but its always the one where she's working and still innocent.

Night scenes around the map in her Free Time when she's not working at the Beach Bar

Expanding on Masaru. Under the counter blowjobs, behind your back kissing, or casual fucking in the storage room

Overall 4/5. Keep it up!

Full Save attached. Click on the book in storage room

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
A great game so far. It could really turn into something beautiful once the world gets populated with other quest lines.

However I got stuck on #16 as I can't get the access card. I keep coming back each night to talk to red haired girl but all she ever does is offering me to spend a night with her. I'm afraid it 's because I was gifting Erica a lot and increased her friendship before I took the photos in the bakery. Pls tell me it's not one of those games where if you don't do things in the exact order you're screwed.

Also, there is a park to the left of Ram City which you cannot exit once you enter it.

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
A great game so far. It could really turn into something beautiful once the world gets populated with other quest lines.

However I got stuck on #16 as I can't get the access card. I keep coming back each night to talk to red haired girl but all she ever does is offering me to spend a night with her. I'm afraid it 's because I was gifting Erica a lot and increased her friendship before I took the photos in the bakery. Pls tell me it's not one of those games where if you don't do things in the exact order you're screwed.

Also, there is a park to the left of Ram City which you cannot exit once you enter it.
Im assuming you already got her event at 2pm catching her leaving her house and then her going inside the office building in ram city. You don't get to talk to her as there is a guy blocking the entrance of the back alley at night and you can only hear her voice with the other guys. Stay in the area until 00:00 (midnight) and collect the sparkly icon it should be her card

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
Im assuming you already got her event at 2pm catching her leaving her house and then her going inside the office building in ram city. You don't get to talk to her as there is a guy blocking the entrance of the back alley at night and you can only hear her voice with the other guys. Stay in the area until 00:00 (midnight) and collect the sparkly icon it should be her card
Thanks! But I did that earlier and the only thing I found was a Vintage Music Box. No clue what's it for. Now when I go back there I find just some used tissue

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
Thanks! But I did that earlier and the only thing I found was a Vintage Music Box. No clue what's it for. Now when I go back there I find just some used tissue
Yeah that was from the blue haired girl random npc, no use of it for now. Check again next night see if it's red haired one (Erica) and it should be the special access card.

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
Yeah that was from the blue haired girl random npc, no use of it for now. Check again next night see if it's red haired one (Erica) and it should be the special access card.
I did like 4 nights in a row. Didn't even go back .. just stand there pass the time with the phone and do the whole thing again and nothing. So annoying ..

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
I did like 4 nights in a row. Didn't even go back .. just stand there pass the time with the phone and do the whole thing again and nothing. So annoying ..
I think you need to sleep to reset the day and map as well. One way to know it's Erica is when you interact with the guard the girl talks about her debt. I hate this randomness as well to progress it's such a run killer.. took me multiple playthroughs

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
I think you need to sleep to reset the day and map as well. One way to know it's Erica is when you interact with the guard the girl talks about her debt. I hate this randomness as well to progress it's such a run killer.. took me multiple playthroughs
I only get that stuck up girl they are blackmailing. And again only tissues ... And sometimes the sprite is not visible. Also when I go back to the bakery the storage is now locked up again. This game obviously needs quite some polishing to be playable. That's it for me for now. I lost my patience. Too bad as I really liked what I saw so far. I guess I'll try it once again after a few updates as I just don't have it in me to now redo the whole thing. Thanks for your help in any case

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
Let me put my 2 cents in. Played for 2 hours just by walking here and there through the first day. What I want to say:
- prologue absolutely must be skippable;
- navigation through the world is exhausting: not just locations are big but also there are no indications of the moving to other location, I walk around starting house two times before found an exit. I'd also advice to think about making world map of island with locations on it so you can understand where you are going. Adding indications of where you can move to other location is neccessary;
- didn't understand vegetables QTE, needs a proper manual before starting (fishing minigame is decent on the other hand);
- quest journal with tips where to go and what to do is neccesarry;
- beach bar work is too hard, make "..." icons already appeared on the head of the NPC without needing to touch them, make an onscreen list of current orders, reduce amounts of orders: for example, it's better to take 3 orders, make them and then take another 3 orders than taking 5 or 6 orders and already forget what these orders were and who made them;
- about art: fingers is one thing but heroine face also looks too flat on dialogue sprite, maybe change her pose a bit? Baker wife looks better, for example.
Other notes:
- mayor and baker looks less ugly than every antagonist in Scars of Summer, it's good;
- don't like mayor character (also MC looks retarded enough with not understanding his implications on girl) but understand his appeal to NTR enjoyers;
- suddenly like bar owner presentation, could be cool if he is not complete asshole, heroine falling for him through hate sex would be fun;
- same with baker so far, "antagonists" who aren't complete assholes (so far) is fresh enough.
Edit: played a bit further, have another suggestion - make sofa to restore energy during sleep, more sleep - more energy, up to 6 or 8 hours, like time consuming but free analogue of food.
Sorry for bad english, not my first language and good luck with your game

Last edited:

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
Regarding the access card and just for clarification, the girl at the back alley is not Erica but a NPC that works at the office building. You'll know who she is if you spoke to her in Ram City. Speaking with other NPC in the office will direct you to her/clue you in that she has the access card. She's located almost directly outside the building. And she will say she'll drop by for a drink tonight so that's your cue.

The back alley event happens on random, switching between two NPCs for variety(both of which you can find in the day in Ram city) to make the world and the NPCs feel alive.

The game should send you home no matter where you are once you reach 3am-4amish so if you've somehow managed to not get send home(if it's a bug, I'll look into it) there's a chance it might affect the game.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes