4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3587473_bannerart.jpg

Overview:
Shortly after their retirement from showbiz, Dan brings her girlfriend, Shion, to his hometown, an island between the mountains and a scenic ocean.
However, a debt shoved onto him quickly interrupted their Summer Vacation. Determined to keep the Beach House and to have a fulfilling Summer, the two work to repay the debt to restore Seaside Village to its former glory.
Play as Dan as you tackle the challenges in the village, strengthen relationships with new and old friends, rediscover his hometown, and most importantly, ensure that his girlfriend spends a memorable summer that she'll never forget.
This is a mainly NTR game with a Vanilla route a low priority, and will only be worked on when all NTR content is done.
Skip, if NTR is not your thing.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2024-04-22
Developer: 7RKStudio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

SHIONBBJT.gif 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Weird graphics, looks like self drawn, but personaly I think could been better, I like the concept, but these graphics creep me out, the old guy has weird snaky hands, the gf's back can take weird positions and she not even really beautiful. Anyway good luck.

Reactions: BCBIV and Corszo

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Vanilla route a low priority, and will only be worked on when all NTR content is done.
Good. Then I'll wait.
My usual beef isn't the NTR itself (I consume the content just fine), but the fact that Devs love to tip toe whether or not there is a non-NTR route. Like Christ, just a yes or no answer is fine so I can play the video game. Whether or not said route have H-scene isn't the point.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
How to progress the bakery route? I have been making shion work there all days, but nothing change.

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
For everyone that says the fingers/hands suck, I'm sorry its my art skill that's trash ;'). I'll try to look into A.I for the hands at least but I want to get better so they'll suck less. I'm aiming for the Scars of Summer aesthetics of ugly bastards but apparently the only ugly shit here is the hands...ouch.

Sorry for the scruffed art but its really my skill level. I try to avoid A.I best as I can because of the whole A.I debate going on (are you really an artist if you use A.I? kill yourself) but honestly if it makes the experience better, I'll look into using A.I for hands and then eventually rework them with my own skills once I get better.

How to progress the bakery route? I have been making shion work there all days, but nothing change.
Walkthrough

Last edited:

Joker12345@#€

Jul 17, 2022
For everyone that says the fingers/hands suck, I'm sorry its my art skill that's trash ;'). I'll try to look into A.I for the hands at least but I want to get better so they'll suck less. I'm aiming for the Scars of Summer aesthetics of ugly bastards but apparently the only ugly shit here is the hands...ouch.

Sorry for the scruffed art but its really my skill level. I try to avoid A.I best as I can because of the whole A.I debate going on (are you really an artist if you use A.I? kill yourself) but honestly if it makes the experience better, I'll look into using A.I for hands and then eventually rework them with my own skills once I get better.

Walkthrough

Do you have a full save

Reactions: Narin17435
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes