4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
First of all, for the ones who've left positive comments, thank you! As a first time dev, I'm still trying to navigate a lot of stuff so any positive feedback or constructive criticism is always welcome.

For the feedback/areas for improvement such as the game being too complex/map too big/hard to decide what to do,
this is eventually going to be a bigger game than it currently is, which is to say there will be 4-5 routes happening and also NPC routes happening so that the world feels dense and routes don't feel shallow.

Right now it might come off empty because everything here is just a foundation for the events to happen so that at the very least the player isn't just going A to B (I try my best to make it not feel that way). Moving forward, it's mostly going to be content from other routes (once I'm done with the Bakery's). The world is there, the minigames are established and the maps exist for future content.

There's the baking/gifting mechanic which plays a huge part in progression and that I hope to continue to include in future content.

A lot of what to do/where to go is guided by the NPC (e.g: Bakery, Masaru will always tell you what's next as a reminder) or by exploration. Maps are big because I want to encourage exploration that will allow for you to discover content. I'm trying to find that sweet spot between not spoonfeeding the player too much but also not making it frustrating.

It can feel like a reach(or a "why the fuck are you doing this" situation) because adult games are mostly there for fap sessions but I really, really don't want this to be a "go to A, go to B, oh H-scene" type of game as best as I can. It still might be in certain areas but that's really to balance things out.

The original plan was to release this in a 0.4-0.5 version with another route + NPC route but honestly working alone in front of a PC for weeks without any feedback/people to talk to about what I'm doing is killing me mentally so that's why this is out now.

Patreon is cool and all and feeds me but conversation is always fun.

I can't see the craftsman to craft the damn bottle where is it?
Hi, I've posted a walkthrough in the previous page. But the Craftsman is at the hut where the Lumberjack is. Basically go to the farm area(Mayor house) and go up the slope. It should be the map where the terrain is more of a dark-grass green.

First of all don't listen to the people crying over artwork or design, or those "start from scratch" types... literally.
- Its a very good start for a NTR game, and its clear time have been used on designing the map(s) and events taking place.
So if this is your first game project, very good job. Seems like a great start for a NTR game with male PoV.
Thank you! This means a lot to me! Is there any particular bug that bothers you or that affects the game?

Where the hell is Faerie Water ??
Faerie water is at the summit. Go east of the village, then go north-west once you reach the Mayor House, follow the path all the way to the top.

Reactions: pheno and Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
First of all, for the ones who've left positive comments, thank you! As a first time dev, I'm still trying to navigate a lot of stuff so any positive feedback or constructive criticism is always welcome.

For the feedback/areas for improvement such as the game being too complex/map too big/hard to decide what to do,
this is eventually going to be a bigger game than it currently is, which is to say there will be 4-5 routes happening and also NPC routes happening so that the world feels dense and routes don't feel shallow.

Right now it might come off empty because everything here is just a foundation for the events to happen so that at the very least the player isn't just going A to B (I try my best to make it not feel that way). Moving forward, it's mostly going to be content from other routes (once I'm done with the Bakery's). The world is there, the minigames are established and the maps exist for future content.

There's the baking/gifting mechanic which plays a huge part in progression and that I hope to continue to include in future content.

A lot of what to do/where to go is guided by the NPC (e.g: Bakery, Masaru will always tell you what's next as a reminder) or by exploration. Maps are big because I want to encourage exploration that will allow for you to discover content. I'm trying to find that sweet spot between not spoonfeeding the player too much but also not making it frustrating.

It can feel like a reach(or a "why the fuck are you doing this" situation) because adult games are mostly there for fap sessions but I really, really don't want this to be a "go to A, go to B, oh H-scene" type of game as best as I can. It still might be in certain areas but that's really to balance things out.

The original plan was to release this in a 0.4-0.5 version with another route + NPC route but honestly working alone in front of a PC for weeks without any feedback/people to talk to about what I'm doing is killing me mentally so that's why this is out now.

Hi, I've posted a walkthrough in the previous page. But the Craftsman is at the hut where the Lumberjack is. Basically go to the farm area(Mayor house) and go up the slope. It should be the map where the terrain is more of a dark-grass green.

Thank you! This means a lot to me! Is there any particular bug that bothers you or that affects the game?

Faerie water is at the summit. Go east of the village, then go north-west once you reach the Mayor House, follow the path all the way to the top.
No game breaking bugs for now, just small visual bugs, pathing bugs on the maps, and other small ones.
- Not sure if its "only" the bakery route that is open for now, else some more hints / walkthroughs could be welcomed!

Reactions: 7RKguy

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
No game breaking bugs for now, just small visual bugs, pathing bugs on the maps, and other small ones.
- Not sure if its "only" the bakery route that is open for now, else some more hints / walkthroughs could be welcomed!
Unfortunately, there's only the Bakery route for now. I'm working towards finishing it and starting on either Jords/Mayor's route.

Reactions: Zellemate

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020

will there be an android version of the game?

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
How do I unlock the earl quest? (Step 17 in guide)
make sure you've seen Erica event (when you bump into her leaving the house around 2-4pm), once you've done that the Earl should text you on your phone to see him. Walk around a little, go from map to map, and the text will come.

If her event doesn't show up, make sure you've been gifting her gifts. She likes most stuff except for Seafood and her favourite thing is Mint CCC/Blueberry cookies (which you can get from her daughter after gifting her daughter stuff like chocolate).

amureng

Jun 30, 2017
make sure you've seen Erica event (when you bump into her leaving the house around 2-4pm), once you've done that the Earl should text you on your phone to see him. If her event doesn't show up, make sure you've been gifting her gifts. She likes most stuff except for Seafood and her favourite thing is Mint CCC/Blueberry cookies (which you can get from her daughter after gifting her daughter stuff like chocolate).
I did bump into Erica, then picked up the access card in the back alley and saw the Erica scene in the office. Not sure what to do at this stage

BTW art is good imo, keep it up

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
I did bump into Erica, then picked up the access card in the back alley and saw the Erica scene in the office. Not sure what to do at this stage

BTW art is good imo, keep it up
Speak to Shion in the morning at the Bakery (between 9-10AM) and an event should happen (photo-taking). After that, the text should come when you roam around for a bit.

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
I just have 1 question about it.

It's gonna be just 1 dude doing the NTR, or multiple guys will try to fck her?
Im kinda bored of just one guy, not saying we need multiple routes for main antagonists, I'm talking about molesters and things like that.
4-5 main routes are planned (so 4-5 guys) and then Side events(with other NPCs) are also planned.
Go to the slum w Shion for some groping scenes if you want but those are really there because I've played the Japanese games of this genre and thought I can't just not have them. It barely scratches what you are looking for obviously but it's...something for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M7G

oumashu50

Dec 4, 2018
I'm quite stuck after the getting the card what do i do next? the next one , Earl quest doesn't seem to respond at all mhmm.

gruuggler

Apr 2, 2020
So, we are restricted to 30 days and time is running "live"... too stressful for me to enjoy it... sadly i'm out after reading all this intro text :sneaky:

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
I'm quite stuck after the getting the card what do i do next? the next one , Earl quest doesn't seem to respond at all mhmm.
Refer to the walkthrough on the previous page but anyway, speak to Shion in the morning to get her to pose for you to take photos. If that doesn't happen, you have to speak to Masaru.

Reactions: Animefan_09

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
honestly i dont think the art looks that bad when i see it from the screenshot so for Dev dont think too much about it...

and imo NTR focused game main selling point is from the story, the art quality can still be forgiven if the story especially sex words is good... i meant even a NTR game that only have sprite animation without any drawing can still be considered one of the best, so i dont think a game with actual drawing cant be the same...

but i aggree with dont make something too confusing especially for map and direction... i aggree with Dev saying dont want to make it just like scene hunting from A to B (if that so just make VN instead of RPG) becoz finding hidden sex scene is great afterall, but still it need to be not that hard to find... maybe some clue here and there or just make the clue in recollection room will be easier... QOL is important afterall...

Reactions: Animefan_09

Daxflame

Feb 4, 2020
WTF is this game. Crappy art. For once I have to say I prefer AI art than this. And the prologue at the beginning of the game is like 20 minutes long even if you skip. Who wants to read all that?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes