Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
Never played the other game you mentioned but based on how sweet you say this game is (and the tags) I assume you can't actually proper Dom/Sub relationship and the pic is misleading?
Amairo Chocolate 1 / Amairo Chocolate 2 / Amairo Chocolate 3 indev
And to answer your question, the dom/sub relationship is only during the very scene itself, though hard for me to stomach the times I encountering these scenes happening in these kind of VNs, just got to roll along with the story because its still sweet in the end.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
normal sized girls? where? only loli here
So? If you want to play it that way (I think you are exaggerating here), I can say they are still normal sized. They are no "loli's" with inflated breast sizes that need a heavy truck just to be able to move, or hips that need a renovation of all door posts in the vicinity to get through, or big duck lip sizes that are able to hide the rest of their face...

So yes... They look normal sized to me...

Aug 28, 2019
The garbled text filled with spacing errors, random symbols and stuff like that ALONGSIDE the untranslated UI make the game totally f*cking annoying. Unplayable trash, deleted.

TheRoyalLoliKnight

Jun 10, 2020
You can find a version with no text issues and fully translated ui on sukebei.nyaa.si
Make sure to get the the trusted version and always scan against virus

The garbled text filled with spacing errors, random symbols and stuff like that ALONGSIDE the untranslated UI make the game totally f*cking annoying. Unplayable trash, deleted.
there a way to fix the text format issue?

OurHentai

Mar 29, 2024
Hey what's happening? - A game with normal sized girls, no mind control, no rape, no forced prostitution, no violence, no netorare, no torture, no confinement, no blackmail, no killing, death and dismemberment and more of that "funny" stuff?

Wait! Let me check it out. Yeah - I am on the right website. Whet the hell is happening?

Just joking guy's (or am I?). Happy to see this one here. Not a good one for those with diabetes, but still very tasty... ;)
Finally a normal game with a happy story, no torture or total mind destruction, no rape, it's a wonder on this site

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes