EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1690604471384.png

Overview:
Once a year in the beautiful, snowy town of Fueya, the air sparkles with diamond dust.
On the Night of the Fairies, it's said that miracles will occur.
Crow Yamada mysteriously drops in on one such night,
landing on the rooftop of the quaint patisserie Folkroll with no memories of how he got there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-30
Release Date: 2023-07-28
Developer: Recette
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (UI Not completely translated)
Voices: Japanese
Vndb:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

_29_07_2023_06_19_33.png bea500f8e241401ba9bfdc50637bde36.png _29_07_2023_06_20_15.png _29_07_2023_06_20_02.png _29_07_2023_06_18_57.png _29_07_2023_06_18_21.png _29_07_2023_06_16_54.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
With the head baker hospitalized, the beloved shop is currently in danger of being shut down and sold off to a corporation.
The girls of Folkroll are so welcoming and kind to you that you decide to become a great baker to save the shop!
By day, you help out at the bakery, as usual,
...by night, you put your special abilities to use, by kneading the bread you will serve in the morning for breakfast.

MC: "The baguette is ready!" :LOL:

THX for the share...

Last edited:

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021

Other than this image which is literally the precursor to same situation as Ichika of Amairo Chocolate 2, the game, like Amairo Chocolate, is diabetically sweet for the rest of it, which is the great thing about these kind of visual novels, keep them JP VNs treats rolling along.

Reactions: Twistty

logros13

Jan 17, 2018

Other than this image which is literally the precursor to same situation as Ichika of Amairo Chocolate 2, the game, like Amairo Chocolate, is diabetically sweet for the rest of it, which is the great thing about these kind of visual novels, keep them JP VNs treats rolling along.
Never played the other game you mentioned but based on how sweet you say this game is (and the tags) I assume you can't actually proper Dom/Sub relationship and the pic is misleading?

APonderingWhat

Formerly 'KaiserKei'
Jun 24, 2017
My literal thoughts:

Features
- Gorgeous, eye-catching art by Shiratama
- A delicious and heartwarming tale of miracles
- The full original Japanese voice cast
- So much cake
"Ooooh, cake? You mean there's going to be plenty of lewd shots and h-scenes focused on that part of the girls?... Wait, it's because it is a patisserie, isn't it?"

The internet has ruined me.

• Haha
Reactions: Sevilia

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
My literal thoughts:

"Ooooh, cake? You mean there's going to be plenty of lewd shots and h-scenes focused on that part of the girls?... Wait, it's because it is a patisserie, isn't it?"

The internet has ruined me.
We all know the song, bro. We all know what the internet is for...

And for those who don't know :

Reactions: APonderingWhat

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hey what's happening? - A game with normal sized girls, no mind control, no rape, no forced prostitution, no violence, no netorare, no torture, no confinement, no blackmail, no killing, death and dismemberment and more of that "funny" stuff?

Wait! Let me check it out. Yeah - I am on the right website. Whet the hell is happening?

Just joking guy's (or am I?). Happy to see this one here. Not a good one for those with diabetes, but still very tasty... ;)

Reactions: OurHentai

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017

is this translation error/censorship or those 3 heroines are actually college students??? or those college offers elementary and highschool?

Aloise

Feb 7, 2022
Hey what's happening? - A game with normal sized girls, no mind control, no rape, no forced prostitution, no violence, no netorare, no torture, no confinement, no blackmail, no killing, death and dismemberment and more of that "funny" stuff?
normal sized girls? where? only loli here

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020

is this translation error/censorship or those 3 heroines are actually college students??? or those college offers elementary and highschool?
They censored the language so Steam accept it into the store. Like, those instances where a loli is 300 years old dragon/witch/something-something. If you repeat the lie enough times it will become truth.
Interesting how the Rule7 doesn't apply here. Because they look detailed enough and very young.
To answer my question, because Steam gave the green light.

Reactions: wyldstrykr
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes