• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned Sucsexful Deals [v0.1.8 patreon] [Maddygod]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Ren'Py, Unity, Flash, HTML, QSP and plenty of games in the "Others" category don't require an install. Overall, it's a significant majority of games posted on here that do not, in fact.
What i meant to say, it's not a hard task to install game. Even if we used to not installing anything here. It's few seconds of your time.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The 2 links at the bottom of the OP are unpacked. Unzip and play. I unpacked the exe with 7zip, moved the contents of the $xxxx folders to the main one with the exe. Ran the exe, waited half a minute and I see the start screen! No installing, no issues, and it runs slightly faster.

MaddyGod

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Hello my friends!
I am a creator of this game...

My team are preparing for you a very interesting update!

You will see something new about the modest Lisa, about the impudent Lika,
also you can see the development of relations with Kate and the Mayor's Helper.

Wait for Christmas.

And a little note: since the new update and there will be no censorship,
but the Patrons will receive a new version 3 days earlier.

Thanks to all!
And we are waiting for your support very much!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
And a little note: since the new update and there will be no censorship,
but the Patrons will receive a new version 3 days earlier.

Thanks to all!
And we are waiting for your support very much!
Nice, that's a better approach to potential consumers than the censorship model, release the updates early for patrons and later for everyone.

MaddyGod

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Hello my friends!
Since today we have additional support ways:

WebMoney:
– USD Z692952491615
– EUR E647923996598
– RUR R026842428161

If you don't like Patreon - WELCOME!
And thank you very much!!!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Good idea, even if Ive a Patreon account, the +20% VAT on each contribution, Damn.
Then, is paypal the best option thse days ?

MaddyGod

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Good idea, even if Ive a Patreon account, the +20% VAT on each contribution, Damn.
Then, is paypal the best option thse days ?
Thanks for the feedback.
Yes, I think the PayPal is preferable.
But WebMoney is not bad too.

MaddyGod

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Hey, Friends!
My team released the new version of our world.

!!! Christmas update for all !!!

We add fine and shine new day, two new sex scenes and one sex teaser for future and more interesting things...
Check it inside Sunmont!

...and we are waiting for your and your .

Last edited:

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Paypal is kind of crap. Maybe it's time to graduate to cryptocurrencies. A privacy coin like Monero. Or just Bitcoin Cash.

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
seems i cant save game, but when i press load the save popup, kinda weird since it was fixed in this update :c

Edit: worked now. ^^
How did you get your saves working, either this update has them bugged again or I'm doing something wrong...

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Interesting game and look forward to updates, but while I like the art style, renders and concept I cant say the same for the UI. I find the controls and game mechanics tedious and annoying. If I have to keep going back to the map to get anywhere then give me a one click solution or map key without having to go thru the drop down menu. The same one-click solution is needed for accessing the phone and its functions too. An easy solution cold be doing away with the drop down function and leave them 'dropped down' _ I don't think they would not really be in the way. I'm not dumping on you Dev, this is meant as constructive criticism. I would also suggest getting a native or very fluent English speaker to polish the dialogue. Once again _ I enjoyed the game, it was fun. I did not enjoy Playing the game.

Last edited:

MaddyGod

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Paypal is kind of crap. Maybe it's time to graduate to cryptocurrencies. A privacy coin like Monero. Or just Bitcoin Cash.
Maybe you want to throw me Bitcoin? ;) I would be happy.
Especially for this I can open an account in Bitcoins.
If PayPal does not like, you always can use webmoney.
And thanks if you support.

MaddyGod

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
How did you get your saves working, either this update has them bugged again or I'm doing something wrong...
Saves works only from the second game day.
In the new version (0.1.80) old saves do not work, because we changed some parameters.

MaddyGod

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Interesting game and look forward to updates, but while I like the art style, renders and concept I cant say the same for the UI. I find the controls and game mechanics tedious and annoying. If I have to keep going back to the map to get anywhere then give me a one click solution or map key without having to go thru the drop down menu. The same one-click solution is needed for accessing the phone and its functions too. An easy solution cold be doing away with the drop down function and leave them 'dropped down' _ I don't think they would not really be in the way. I'm not dumping on you Dev, this is meant as constructive criticism. I would also suggest getting a native or very fluent English speaker to polish the dialogue. Once again _ I enjoyed the game, it was fun. I did not enjoy Playing the game.
Thanks for the feedback.
We will fulfill your wishes.
Moreover, the sliding console starts to irritate me also.
In new versions we will rework UI.

Reactions: Reese286
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote