Others Abandoned Sucsexful Deals [v0.1.8 patreon] [Maddygod]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
I remember playing this, the demo had just enough to go "Oh this might have promise" Has it significantly increased in product yet?

Reactions: KinksterKitty
May 15, 2017
Did anyone figure out how to cheat using CheatEngine?
I'm trying with money but can't seem to find the value...

U

User_32285

I am getting black screen when using alt/enter or fullscreen option (ingame), any sollution?

May 19, 2017
I remember playing this, the demo had just enough to go "Oh this might have promise" Has it significantly increased in product yet?
I just played through once, and only the newest version (0.1.60) but i think it has some pretty nice content, and big potential. So :eazyHype:

Last edited:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, i play this from the very first version, and current one has much more content now and many quests like "go here and talk with\pick up that". Reaching content is easy.
I like graphics in this game. Very unique drawing style. Juicy and can make girls look really realistic.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So what's the last Patreon version and what's the difference between Patreon ones and free ones?
I downloaded 1.60 from here, and I'm stuck the evening before the beach day, I have the sun cream and the trunks already, but when I hit the bed to sleep the MC says "I have to many things to do right now" or something like that ???

May 19, 2017
So what's the last Patreon version and what's the difference between Patreon ones and free ones?
I downloaded 1.60 from here, and I'm stuck the evening before the beach day, I have the sun cream and the trunks already, but when I hit the bed to sleep the MC says "I have to many things to do right now" or something like that ???
Go to the beach...

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Does it change if you get caught peeping? With Kate on the beach can you do more than fondle her a bit?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
0.1.5.12 white screened when I got to the Mayors office, I downloaded from this forum. I didn't really see any comments about the same issue, of course I scanned through them pretty quick. I hoping 0.1.60 plays without any other problems.

The game (even tho I only got to see the airport and sights around it) has good graphics, it has the potential to be a good game if Maddygod and the team continue to work on it.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

>> world version 0.1.70 free edition <<

Reactions: bernthal
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote